Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

Sounds like both squads agreed to practice with cover two... so both sides were reduced to mid range passing... and we broke even.

Bonus

I'm more optimistic after today's practice than I have been in recent years after joint practices. It sounds like the Dolphins weren't overmatched, against a team that many are picking to contend for a spot in the Super Bowl.

And, best of all, the Dolphins Offense hasn't reached it's potential yet. They will get better with repetition. McDaniel has said repeatedly that his coaches are still phasing in some of the more complicated parts of the playbook.

Looking forward to Week 1 against the Patriots.
and the difference between Noah-baby and Byron Jones is right up there with the difference between **** and filet mignon.

Noah might be a great kid. But it really appears he just doesn't have any natural instinct for the position. He needs to be taught EVERYTHING and there's no one on the planet that can do that.

He's being coach by Madison and Surtain. If they can't turn him into a much better player at that position?
Does anyone still want to disagree with me that he should of been trained as a slot since we drafted him?, because of how he will get exposed on the perimeter due to his weaknesses.

I think it’s to late now anyways..

Perimeter exposes him, slot protects him and ecentuates his strengths

I’m tbinking byron tore his Achilles. Just my gut given the time frame
what's the time frame on that? (i think he had surgery on whatever in march, and the coaches have been talking like if there were a game this week he'd be able to play).

ESPN's Marcel Louis-Jacques believes Myles Gaskin is on the Dolphins' roster bubble.​

Chase Edmonds, Sony Michel, and Raheem Mostert are competing for carries out of the Miami backfield, and Louis-Jacques lists Gaskin with Salvon Ahmed and UDFA ZaQuandre White as backs merely competing for a roster spot. Gaskin didn't impress as a runner last year when given the opportunity to run as the Dolphins' RB1, and the coaches eventually turned to Duke Johnson as the team's main ball-carrier. Gaskin doesn't have a path to touches in Miami.
they all have to get past gerrid DOAKS

Does anyone still want to disagree with me that he should of been trained as a slot since we drafted him?, because of how he will get exposed on the perimeter due to his weaknesses.

I think it’s to late now anyways..

Perimeter exposes him, slot protects him and ecentuates his strengths
You know they tried him in the slot last year and he struggled more, right?

Yes. Tril Williams. But grier doesnt like to lose on 1st rounders so iggy is being allowed to fail forward. I am sure Tril is already ear marked to back up jones or start if jones is traded.
ahead of Nik Needham or Eric Rowe?

i would think both those guys are first up if Jones actually has to miss any time.

I don’t remember good question. I just know it’s his Achilles now and he’s well behind original schedule. If I don’t hear positive news or he doesn’t return soon that’s a significant worry for me
he had surgery in march, this is practice, and he is going into his 8th season in the league.

i don't want him out there.

do you want him out there?

if he isn't activated for the Patriots (more than a month away), then we can worry.

I don’t remember good question. I just know it’s his Achilles now and he’s well behind original schedule. If I don’t hear positive news or he doesn’t return soon that’s a significant worry for me
I haven't heard it's his Achilles now. Where did you hear that?

Back
Top Bottom