Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

he had surgery in march, this is practice, and he is going into his 8th season in the league.

i don't want him out there.

do you want him out there?

if he isn't activated for the Patriots (more than a month away), then we can worry.

100% I wanna see a guy coming off an Achilles surgery practice before week 1. Especially a guy that relies so much on his athleticism like Jones

100% I wanna see a guy coming off an Achilles surgery practice before week 1. Especially a guy that relies so much on his athleticism like Jones
that would be excellent.

i'd expect him to come off the PUP at least a week before the regular season starts, barring a setback.

If Iggy is just our main concern right now I will take that. Interesting Jamar Fletcher and Jason Allen were brought up. Jason Allen had injury issues if I recall and we bounced him around between safety and CB. Injuries happen but the odds go down when a young player is moved around to different positions. Jamar Fletcher was small and more of a slot guy than a true corner they kept putting in the corner.
Iggy seems to have the size etc to play corner and has the coaches now. It's either a bad scheme we use for his talents or mental.

Noah might be a great kid. But it really appears he just doesn't have any natural instinct for the position. He needs to be taught EVERYTHING and there's no one on the planet that can do that.

He's being coach by Madison and Surtain. If they can't turn him into a much better player at that position?

Igby is a mofo and I won’t be sad to see him go. He is the mofo that said he was wasting his career playing with Tua. As far as I am concerned, that Mofo needs to be gone.

no they never gave him a real shot..i went to camp
Please, there's only a few open to the public but you know they didn't give him a real shot. Reality is the same guy that can't handle a double move is much, much worse off when when facing quick slot receivers running jerk routes and making even more double moves.

Oh Noah

slap GIF

Back
Top Bottom