Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

Don't the Dolphins have anybody better than Noah that they can put out there?
Yes. Tril Williams. But grier doesnt like to lose on 1st rounders so iggy is being allowed to fail forward. I am sure Tril is already ear marked to back up jones or start if jones is traded.

Wasn't this similiar to last year?

I don’t remember good question. I just know it’s his Achilles now and he’s well behind original schedule. If I don’t hear positive news or he doesn’t return soon that’s a significant worry for me

And again, like I tell my old, forgetful neighbor: "You're not in the majority. You're just loud, and people pay attention to loud." This also describes the Cowherds, Omars, Baylesses, sensational media, etc. They do what they do for attention.

Just maybe, you do as well.

Volume doesn't make up for ignorance.
BRONZE THIS POST - LOL

Noah might be a great kid. But it really appears he just doesn't have any natural instinct for the position. He needs to be taught EVERYTHING and there's no one on the planet that can do that.

He's being coach by Madison and Surtain. If they can't turn him into a much better player at that position?

Yeah Noah needs a cover 2 scheme or something where he’s taught always/never and has hard rules. Our scheme has too much freedom and nuance and requires instincts. Horrible fit for the kid

I don’t remember good question. I just know it’s his Achilles now and he’s well behind original schedule. If I don’t hear positive news or he doesn’t return soon that’s a significant worry for me

He's behind schedule? That's not what the coach said.

Well he's not cashing the top echelon cheques for much longer if the new coaching and his play doesn't improve. Last chance saloon with the Fins. I'm not knocking on him. I'm looking to see if the new coaching regime can give him a lift.
The end of training camp is coming soon enough.
I do not see a need to point out there will be a lot of players losing their income.

He's behind schedule? That's not what the coach said.

Intiitalnreport when we got surgery was he’d be ready for training camp. That I know. If I memeory serves me correctly it said June/July return

Back
Top Bottom