Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look)

Let me just add about daniel graham being great. i have picked him up a few weeks ago on my fantasy team. he has scored some points but he is nothing to write home about. He did nothing these past few weeks. Daniel graham is a first round pick bust so far. daniel graham has done nothing in totality except be the guy who is the "deceptive reciever" for key scores. he has also dropped a few passes and was paid for that with more time on the bench from your genius coach. :lol:

Advantage Dolphins!

I dont think I have ever read a post as ridiculous as this.....ever. Thats saying something too, when its up there with the Bills and Jags fans. Jags talk more nonsense than any fans I know, when they were 1-5 and their only win was against the worst team in the NFL (chargers) they were saying they were going to the playoffs and winning the divison...the divison leader was 5-0 at this time. This guy is a moron. Dont even bother arguing with him. He will be gone on Sunday.

I just had to copy and paste this guys post:

QB- Brady's QB rating is .3 above Fiedlers for the season. Brady currently has been sucking a big hairy pair, while Fiedler has been on the upside. It's nowhere close to cut and dry.

RB- Hello? HELLO? Are you realizing what you typed? Did you think while writing this? Cloud, Faulk, and Smith are *AT BEST* 2nd stringers. If any of them faced the kind of attention Ricky did for a game, your rushing total would look like you got flagged for holding every play.

FB- What? You should quit talking.

WR- Chambers is better then every single one of your WR's? Even Troy Brown with his fullback-like YPC is nowhere near Chambers talent.

TE- McMicheal has faded? Hello, he's like #4 in yardage for TE's? Behind like ony Shockey, Heap, Gonzolez, and Sharpe? Graham is a bust.

OL- Woody would be our best linemen. Light might start, but no one would care about it much. Light is not that good.

DL- Seymour is a good DT, I'll give you that. But he's nowhere near the run stopper Tim Bowens is, and he's nowhere near the pass rusher O-gun or Taylor is.

LB- Bruschi, as good as Zach? Bruschi is a poorly put together made in Taiwan version of Zach.

DB- Ty Law is in the same league as Surtain. Surtain is currently the best corner in the league. You've got that, but there is noway in hell you can claim Law is better. Harrison is playing better then either of our safeties.

ST: I agree with special teams.

Coaching: Belichick pulled a major idiot job last weekend, and his team has been making bad errors recently?

How could someone type a thread so poor as that one?

Originally posted by finfan54

Tom Brady: 2 INt's and almost gave away a gimme game.

Many posts refer the the Colts as the team that "Lost" the game last Sunday rather than the Pats as the team that "Won" the game. The Pats had that game so sewn up after an int in the third quarter, it looked like they would go up by 4 scores and put the game out of reach. But then it happened, the reason why Charlie Weis keeps the offense so close to the vest, our 3rd yr starter Brady kind of fell apart. He threw 2 int's in 4 consecutive pass plays. The Colts capitalized on 3 key Pats mistakes in that game, and still couldn't win. (The third being when Eugene Wilson dropped a int right in his hands)
But the goal line stand was only one very small part of the game, just the last part so the part everyone remembers!:cool:

Originally posted by Crennelichick

Many posts refer the the Colts as the team that "Lost" the game last Sunday rather than the Pats as the team that "Won" the game. The Pats had that game so sewn up after an int in the third quarter, it looked like they would go up by 4 scores and put the game out of reach. But then it happened, the reason why Charlie Weis keeps the offense so close to the vest, our 3rd yr starter Brady kind of fell apart. He threw 2 int's in 4 consecutive pass plays. The Colts capitalized on 3 key Pats mistakes in that game, and still couldn't win. (The third being when Eugene Wilson dropped a int right in his hands)
But the goal line stand was only one very small part of the game, just the last part so the part everyone remembers!:cool:

why would you continue to pass pass pass when your up 21 points or whatever it was? ill tell you why, cus you cant run the ball! only way you run the ball is when the passing is successful . It is a pass first team. it is the quick stuff too. I give new england the best chance for the super bowl becuase they have beaten the best in the afc, but if you lose this one, people are going to start noticing that belechick isnt really as much a genius as he is made out to be and that the pats are purely a schematic success and not a talented success. No running game is a prob. Faulks runs are mostly draws that run off of passes after he is succesfull getting the passes to him. that is the thing i notice about him. If we shut him down in the passing game, he will not do much in the running game.

Belichick and Weis decided to stay on the attack on the last drive(s) of the Colts game because Dungy had eight men in the box thinking that the Pats WOULD run. They were trying to WIN the game, not trying NOT TO LOSE the game.

That difference in mentality won them the Super Bowl two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom