Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look)

Definately a homers point of view! 31-9 score? You had the same team when you beat us in OT after 2 missed FG's by Mare and for some odd reason you beleive that we are that much worse and you are that much better?

You have a better coach and better QB, ST and OL after that we are either even or better.
If Bownes plays we are much better on the DL. Are you forgetting he is a probowler and part of a defense #4 in rushing ydg and #1 in scoring?
Our CB's as a group are much better. Surtain is probably the BEST in the NFL right now and Madison does a nice job on the other side.
Safety's? Knight only has one of the highest amounts of turnovers in the last 4 years of ANY player in the NFL. He is a good tackler as well, Marion is solid if unspectaculor.

LB's lets not get into that. We run with 3 and 2 of the 3 are Pro bowlers.

On offense I give RB a big advantage and TE a slight advantage over your players. You have an advantage in QB, OL and Wr's(slightly).

Coaching, yes you are better.
I predict fins wins 24-10

This time we get the lead and hold it!

"Now I will just wait till sunday when my Patriots destroy your inferior dolphins. We might just injure Ricky and Zach and ruin your whole season."

Here it is...it was TBrown#80 that posted this...'

What an a$$hole!!!

Sorry Muck but I couldn't resist!!!

Go Fins!!!

"Now I will just wait till sunday when my Patriots destroy your inferior dolphins. We might just injure Ricky and Zach and ruin your whole season."

Like you'd be on the field to injure Ricky or Zach, sad post from a little imature poster who doesn't like what he hears and resorts to the violence tantrum. Be gone little girl! :fire: :goof:

I think that TBrown#80 is gone...i have not seen him make anymore stupid remarks.

Go Fins!!!

Um....I think that was most likely the dumbest post ever. Even worse then the guy who was saying Ricky should be benched for Minor and that McKnight should be our number 1. When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would actually be a good assessment....WRONG! Definetly the dumbest post ever. EVER!

:nesucks:

Originally posted by Crennelichick

Nothing to brag about!??? Well how about losing 14 starters in the first 3 weeks of the season only to hold the season together somehow, by some miracle to be 10-2 with 3 home games and one on the road left?? How about having the second best record in the entire NFL afther all the adversity???
How about the possibiltiy of eliminating the fish in week one of December??? How about the Colts and Titans falling to the Pats giving us the tie breaker and one of them has to lose this week, making the likelyhood of either of them getting home field advantage slimmer by the week?? Hmmm nothing to brag about, I guess you're right about that one!

Sure TBrown is one hell of a Pats fan and concedes nothing to you guys, that doesn't make him less of a person or stupid, but just blindly loyal and a believer. You guys all believe in your team and we believe in ours. Another thing, when this game is done, I make it a habit to come back and give props to the opponent, not run and hide or come back and jeer like the Bills fans. It's only the classy thing to do to show appreciation for you allowing us to post here and banter with all of you.
Here's to a great game, and the rivalry continues!:cool:

By the way, we're gonna take you down!

Wow slow down there trigger, I was only talking about the one game against the Colts.

I give the Pats all the credit they deserve for winning despite the problems they have had. I still don't think they are as good as there record and the close games will eventually catch up, but I can't argue with the main point that they did what they had to do and that's win the games they play regardless how.

I just got one thing to say...

1913patRat2.jpg

Originally posted by TBrown#80
QB- Okay, not much of a contest. Brady is playing as good as anyone and Fiedler is not in the same league.

Advantage: PATS

RB- A little tighter. Ricky Williams is averaging 3.4 ypc, hardly good numbers, but Faulk, Cloud, and Smith combine to close the gap plus Faulk is a better reciever than ricky out of the backfield. This one is close but it's the pats by a hair.

FB- Pass and Konrad is a toss up, Konrad has been a dissapointment for most of his career, and Pass is just not used that much. Pats by default because Konrad is more essential to the phins.

WR- This one is abig disparity. Brown, Branch, Givens overshadow Chambers.

TE- Randy McMichael faded last year and has begun his fade this year. Daniel Graham on the other hand is coming on strong and will be a top 5 tight end by year's end. McMichael just does not have Daniel Graham's upside.

OL- Woody and Lyght would be the two best dolphin linemen so this is an obvious one. The phins line has been horrid this year.

DL- Seymour is head and shoulders above all, even jason Taylor. Ogunleye takes advantage of wasted double teams on the other side. Chester and Bowens just do not compare to the group of Washington, Klecko, and Pleasant on pass rush situations.

LB- So it's Zach and Junior and nothing else versus a guy that is virtually just as good as Zach in Bruschi and Phifer and Vrabel that collectively play better than Junior.

DB- First of all, we can all agree that Ty Law is better than Surtain or Madison. Madison is having his second down year in a row and Poole is playing pro bowl ball. Harrison is just better than Knight, and Wilson makes more plays than Marion. Pats by a hair.

ST: Bethel Johnson is a great return man, the dolphins have none. Vinieteri is a clutch kicker, mare is not. The phins have an advantage in their punter turk though.

Coaching: Bellichick is a master at his craft and Wanndstadt is on the verge of being fired.

Sorry guys but I don't see how this game will be close. It could be but I see the final score at 31 - 9.

Let's hope for a good game though.

CLEARLY... This is an honest look at the game......
CLEARLY from the mouth of a Patsie fan that is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Marino1983

Re: picture of Marino leaving the field

Marino1983
One of the best quarterbacks? Try THE Best Pure passing quarterback of all-time!!! No doubt about it. That guy could thread a needle from 40 yards out!!
:helmet:

Originally posted by TBrown#80
QB- Okay, not much of a contest. Brady is playing as good as anyone and Fiedler is not in the same league.

RB- A little tighter. Ricky Williams is averaging 3.4 ypc, hardly good numbers, but Faulk, Cloud, and Smith combine to close the gap plus Faulk is a better reciever than ricky out of the backfield. This one is close but it's the pats by a hair.

FB- Pass and Konrad is a toss up, Konrad has been a dissapointment for most of his career, and Pass is just not used that much. Pats by default because Konrad is more essential to the phins.

WR- This one is abig disparity. Brown, Branch, Givens overshadow Chambers.

TE- Randy McMichael faded last year and has begun his fade this year. Daniel Graham on the other hand is coming on strong and will be a top 5 tight end by year's end. McMichael just does not have Daniel Graham's upside.

OL- Woody and Lyght would be the two best dolphin linemen so this is an obvious one. The phins line has been horrid this year.

DL- Seymour is head and shoulders above all, even jason Taylor. Ogunleye takes advantage of wasted double teams on the other side. Chester and Bowens just do not compare to the group of Washington, Klecko, and Pleasant on pass rush situations.

LB- So it's Zach and Junior and nothing else versus a guy that is virtually just as good as Zach in Bruschi and Phifer and Vrabel that collectively play better than Junior.

DB- First of all, we can all agree that Ty Law is better than Surtain or Madison. Madison is having his second down year in a row and Poole is playing pro bowl ball. Harrison is just better than Knight, and Wilson makes more plays than Marion. Pats by a hair.

ST: Bethel Johnson is a great return man, the dolphins have none. Vinieteri is a clutch kicker, mare is not. The phins have an advantage in their punter turk though.

Coaching: Bellichick is a master at his craft and Wanndstadt is on the verge of being fired.

Sorry guys but I don't see how this game will be close. It could be but I see the final score at 31 - 9.

Let's hope for a good game though.

Come on bro...I smell homer. I can agree with some of your points...OL and coaching, WR (esp troy brown), maybe some others, but across the board the Pats have the edge? :lol: So you would rather have your RB's and not Ricky Williams??? Your TE over our TE??? Those two right there just throws any credibility you might have had out the window.

This thread should be called tale of dope not tale of the tape, its as obvious as Grady Little going to the mound to bs w/ Pedro when everyone else knew that he should have taken him out (ouch!!!)
:toliet:
What can you do?

Sorry phan4ever - I will refrain from personal attacks. I thought I was just responding to him, but I'll be cool. And we'll see what he says come Monday.

Thanks.

Jay Fiedler : Player of the Week

Tom Brady: 2 INt's and almost gave away a gimme game.

Advantage Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom