Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look)

you're new and you're lost....i think you want this forum.....have fun, son.

Okay, maybe I was biased in picking our backs COLLECTIVELY against ricky.

So I'll give you ricky.

I'll give you linebackers.

Then I challenge you to come up with one other position that the dolphins are better than the patriots.

You r a complete moron. pats r only better then us r with there qb but fiedler is playing great .And u beat us with ur saftys and wrs.But not by much.

wow......

after I read that he thinks the pats have an advantage at RB, and even QB (Fiedler doesn't get sacked as often as Brady, and can run it in as well as pass well when he's hot, and he is), I stopped reading.

WR might even be a joke... ok, Oronde and Chambers against the Pats DBs verses an injured Troy Brown and a bunch of nobodies against our DBs.....

Wow, I'd give the Phins an edge in RB, FB, TE (not as much upside? My GOD), DE, DT, OLB, MLB, CB, SS, P

That gives you QB, WR, T, G.

FS is a push IMO.

I don't want to get into a long debate as I'll just pull out stat after stat to support my points and make you look bad.

Deion Branch is better than anybody you have.

How many 1000 yard seasons does chambers have?

ZERO.

I rest my case.

Good Bye ALL, I tried to be polite and you all treated me like crap.

Now I will just wait till sunday when my Patriots destroy your inferior dolphins. We might just injure Ricky and Zach and ruin your whole season.

Good Bye and I hope we play our best game because if we do, the talent disparity will be big and SCORE EVEN BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a very good troll if you ask me. If you really want to get under peoples skin you have to make it a little more truthful. Like this:

Everyone loves to talk about Miami's great cover corners, but the only thing they're great at is being overrated and getting meaningless picks. Miami's D is letting up over 60% completion rate and 232 passing yards/game, thats near the bottom of the NFL in both categories. On the other hand the Patriots rank in the top 5 in the NFL in Completion %, INTs, TDs allowed, Yds/att. and Opp QB rating.

Advantage, clearly PATS.

See, now you're learning.

what an A-hole.

These pats fans are the "new" billsfans.

obnoxious and a bunch of delusional blowhards.

Did you catch how condescending he was in his tone?

Stats can be skewed however you want them to be. Long pass plays or screen plays? Well, short passes are what kill Miami, thus the high completion percentage.

Pass yards per game? Oh yeh, because noone can run on us so they have to pass the ball every play. Meaningless picks? Wow, didn't know there was such a thing.

Miami has more INT's than the Pats as well BTW.

Originally posted by TBrown#80
QB- Okay, not much of a contest. Brady is playing as good as anyone and Fiedler is not in the same league.

Advantage: PATS

RB- A little tighter. Ricky Williams is averaging 3.4 ypc, hardly good numbers, but Faulk, Cloud, and Smith combine to close the gap plus Faulk is a better reciever than ricky out of the backfield. This one is close but it's the pats by a hair.

FB- Pass and Konrad is a toss up, Konrad has been a dissapointment for most of his career, and Pass is just not used that much. Pats by default because Konrad is more essential to the phins.

WR- This one is abig disparity. Brown, Branch, Givens overshadow Chambers.

TE- Randy McMichael faded last year and has begun his fade this year. Daniel Graham on the other hand is coming on strong and will be a top 5 tight end by year's end. McMichael just does not have Daniel Graham's upside.

OL- Woody and Lyght would be the two best dolphin linemen so this is an obvious one. The phins line has been horrid this year.

DL- Seymour is head and shoulders above all, even jason Taylor. Ogunleye takes advantage of wasted double teams on the other side. Chester and Bowens just do not compare to the group of Washington, Klecko, and Pleasant on pass rush situations.

LB- So it's Zach and Junior and nothing else versus a guy that is virtually just as good as Zach in Bruschi and Phifer and Vrabel that collectively play better than Junior.

DB- First of all, we can all agree that Ty Law is better than Surtain or Madison. Madison is having his second down year in a row and Poole is playing pro bowl ball. Harrison is just better than Knight, and Wilson makes more plays than Marion. Pats by a hair.

ST: Bethel Johnson is a great return man, the dolphins have none. Vinieteri is a clutch kicker, mare is not. The phins have an advantage in their punter turk though.

Coaching: Bellichick is a master at his craft and Wanndstadt is on the verge of being fired.

Sorry guys but I don't see how this game will be close. It could be but I see the final score at 31 - 9.

Let's hope for a good game though.

I am really bored right now and since no one else wants to waste their time disputing him I will.

QB: Jay played very well last year but I will give you that.

RB: LOL! Come on. We are way better than you at RB. Faulk? Cloud? Smith? Who gives a ****! Minor is also a good backup. We win this one easily.

WR: Chambers is better than any of your WRs. You guys have had a lot of injuries at the position lately. If Troy Brown plays, you guys have a slight advtange, if he doesn't, then we are better. McKnight is a fast receiver who has had some big plays this year for us.

OL: Our Offensive Line, I won't get into that.

DL: We are way better than you guys here. Jason Taylor and Adewale Ogunleye are better than your ends, and we have two very good DTs in Tim Bowens and Larry Chester. Jeff Zgonina is also a very good backup DT. We have a lot of depth at DE in guys like Burnett, Jay Williams, etc.

LB: Again, we own you here. Bruschi as good as Zach? :rofl: :lol: Junior Seau and Thomas are both better than any of your LBs. Greenwood is having a good year as well. We are better than you at LB.

DB: Our corners, Madison and Surtain, are better than your corners. Ty Law is good but our tandem is better. Terrell Buckley is also having an excellent season as a nickel back. Our safeties are better than yours as well. Marion and Knight own Harrison and Wilson. We are way better at DB.

ST: I agree with you here.

Coaching: I'll take your coaches over ours as well. I also agree with you.

The Dolphins are a more talented team than the Patriots, but you guys have better coaches and the refs are always on your side. It should be a close game, but the Dolphins have more to play for at this point and will be rested better, and we will win this game.

hey jidche deion branch is not better then chambers. this is this year all other years mean nothing

The reason we give up 60% completions is because nobody throws beyond five yards against us.

THE STAT: NUMBER ONE IN POINTS ALLOWED: DOLPHINS.

The pats suck and this guys post just points out how much better the dolphins are than the pats.

Back
Top Bottom