Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins v. Pats- The Tale of the Tape (an honest look)

stats mean nothin look at the way they play not by how many yards or receptions they have. ricky isent haveing the best year but he still the focus of every team witch means we can do the samething to u guys that we did to dallas and ur d is alot worse.

Originally posted by jjdche
Not a very good troll if you ask me. If you really want to get under peoples skin you have to make it a little more truthful. Like this:

Everyone loves to talk about Miami's great cover corners, but the only thing they're great at is being overrated and getting meaningless picks. Miami's D is letting up over 60% completion rate and 232 passing yards/game, thats near the bottom of the NFL in both categories. On the other hand the Patriots rank in the top 5 in the NFL in Completion %, INTs, TDs allowed, Yds/att. and Opp QB rating.

Advantage, clearly PATS.

See, now you're learning.

"We rank here in this...blah blah blah... and we rank here in this... blah blah blah..." You sound a lot like the Cowboys fans that came through here spouting all their rankings... You saw how that went for them... The only difference is that they weren't anywhere NEAR as arrogant as you Pats fans have been...

We may not "rank as high" in the overrated "yards given up" category as you do, but after Sunday, we are gonna be ranked #1 in the kicking your A$$ category!

:monkeyr: PATS :monkeyl:

Last edited by a moderator:
who the hell has new england beaten 31-9? geez, if they beat anyone with more than 2 seconds left on the game clock, they'd probably pass out...this tbrown charachter is not unlike many of those barfalo clowns that stormed in here claiming bledsoe would pass for 500 yards and buffalo would win by 50 points.

after NE takes their medicine on sunday, my hunch is we'll never you again:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TBrown#80
Their must be a reason why we are 10-2.

Great post Tbrown, but thats an easy answer.

MIA could not execute on two game ending FG (1 in 4th quarter, 1 at start of OT)...

Colts could not execute game ending TD....

That's the difference of 10-2 and 8-4.

Ohhh and if you think BB will keep his three RBs instead of R. Williams (if he had the chance), you are not being honest your just being a homer..

Have a great day!

Nough said

GOOOO FIIINZ !

:cooldude:

The only thing I disagree with was his score. We all know that even if the Patriots are better than Miami in all phses of the game it will still take them last minute heroics to win it. C'mon the Patriots blow out anybody don't make me laugh. The Pats will not blow out anyone for the rest of the season mark my words.

I nominate this for stupidest post of the year.

The pats tight ends combined aren't a hair on Randy McMichael's @ss.

Originally posted by TBrown#80
Their must be a reason why we are 10-2.
There is - just like there's a reason the Chiefs are 11-1. And both of you could just as easily be 6-6 at the same point next year.

Advantage: PARITY

I didn't say that Branch was better than Chambers, but he probably is. They're production isn't that much different. Chambers only has three more catches, thats only because Brady has more options.

Let me see...

This had to hurt and still does....

Buffalo 30 (5-7).. It's record is still under .500
NE 0 (10-2)... Had many last minute wins... Kudos

At least MIA has not been shut out, and our only blowout was against Tenn which has a 9-3 record...

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by muddaconch
The pats fans will clear out when we win on Sunday.

Weird, that's what the Colts said on their message board last week!! Hmm, maybe you know something we don't?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom