Phins vs Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins vs Broncos

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
I understand Denver lost some guys to injury but you just don't see Peyton Manning lose 2 games in a row. I'm rather sure he hasn't done that yet with Denver. The last thing I wanted to see happen was for the Broncos to lost St. Louis. Miami might run into extremely motivated opponent.

We are not afraid. The Rams, provided us a blueprint. The bully has been hit in the mouth, now it's our turn! Go phins!

He attempted over 50 passes. They can't run and they only ran the ball 9 times. They have no offensive line, no pass rush, they can't stop the run, and their kicker sucks.

Fins big time, 38 - 13.

It's all on Peyton at this time.

No run game. Crappy O-line.

Sanders is likely out for the game.

Monte Ball and Ronnie Hillman both out.

Julius Thomas might be out for the game.

Wes Welker is washed up.

Triple team Demerius Thomas.

If Julius Thomas is out that is Huuuge.
If Emanuel Sanders is out, and Grimes can follow Demaruis we could get ahead and start teeing off on Manning.
I like our chances. i'll say this: Mia +8.5 is easy money

There is a 1st time for everything. Just like an underdog can win on any given Sunday. I feel we match-up well with the Broncos. We need to make sure we execute our gameplan on Sunday and do our part to take an early lead, control the game, and unleash our d-line on Manning. Our team is built to go up against a team like this.

It's all on Peyton at this time.

No run game. Crappy O-line.

Sanders is likely out for the game.

Monte Ball and Ronnie Hillman both out.

Julius Thomas might be out for the game.

Wes Welker is washed up.

Triple team Demerius Thomas.

Just watched that hit. That looked BAD! I'd be surprised if he played.

I believe we can win but to thi Denver is done is like saying the mafia is done in NEW York. We might be catching them at the right time but it won't be easy. It never is for us.

Get to Peyton early punch him ion his Frankenhead! Rattle him and do not let him go through his reads! That is how we win the game.

Weather will be a factor. Pass rush needs to show up. Need Finnegan back.

What works against us is they are going to be upset about this lost and have something to prove. Would rather catch them fat and happy.
What works for us is having their wide recievers a bit thin seeing as we have 1 corner back on IR and another on hobbled.
Looked like Manning missed some open recievers in the game.
Just need our pass rush there which I believe can be the difference and bring our A game from RT and the offensive line. Its going to be interesting to which direction we go with this offensive line moving forward.

What works against us is they are going to be upset about this lost and have something to prove. Would rather catch them fat and happy.
What works for us is having their wide recievers a bit thin seeing as we have 1 corner back on IR and another on hobbled.
Looked like Manning missed some open recievers in the game.
Just need our pass rush there which I believe can be the difference and bring our A game from RT and the offensive line. Its going to be interesting to which direction we go with this offensive line moving forward.

If Sanders is out that will be HUGE. You can tell Peyton loves Sanders, looks his way a ton and plays that 'Welker' slot game.

Wes Welker (funny enough) looks beyond washed up with the Broncos. Possibly because those concusions have turned his brain into scrambled eggs but he is not the same guy.

If Julius Thomas also sits, another HUGE plus. Jacob Tamme subbing in for Julius looked lost, and after 3-4 throws his way in which he ran the wrong route or lost track of the ball Peyton stopped looking his way.

Let's not forget the game is in Mile High. That's a factor, so I hope the coaches have the game plan down to perfection. If we can pull this game out it would be hysteria in S Florida!

The game forecast is 35 degrees at the start. Peyton's QBR is about 10 points below career average when it's 30-40 degrees. When the temperature drops below 30 his QBR falls to almost 20 points below average. That said, his numbers have improved as he has gotten older and started playing in Denver. A lot of the data is based on games early in his career.

Regardless, the Broncos are struggling with some injury issues. Even if Ju Thomas plays he won't be 100% and the 2 RBs may both be out. I like our DL more than the Rams and Peyton is the type of QB our DL will feast on. They do apply good pressure off the edges but they are not close to the Lions and Bills defensively.

I like us in this game. If you are a betting man the +8.5 is easy pickings.

Back
Top Bottom