Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

I do not remember the last wideout at 6-6 who was any good. That would be the first. As far as TE position, Gronk was 6-6 but 265, not 245. So that would be unusual if he turns out to be a good TE at 6-6 245.

Hopefully he goes to a place where fans will allow him time to grow in that department.
He's a worst block coming out than Gesickie was and you saw how quickly people wanted to get rid of him as a 2nd round pick.

That's so not true man. Come on. Gesicki still can't block at all, he couldn't block in college. You are mistaking not being asked to block a lot with not capable of blocking. There's plenty of tape out there showing Pitts blocking to a decent standard. I've yet to see some tape of showing Pitts whiffing on blocks consistently. If you've got some please share it with us, if not, then I'm not sure where you are coming from.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter if he loses blocks. Just lose slowly kid

That's so not true man. Come on. Gesicki still can't block at all, he couldn't bloke in college. You are mistaking not being adked to block a lot with not capable of blocking. There's plenty of tape out there showing Pitts blocking to a decent standard. I've yet to see some tape of showing Pitts whiffing on blocks consistently. If you've got some please share it with us, if not, then I'm not sure where you are coming from.

That's absolutely true! You're bias as heck and i could careless about the player.
After you talked him up so much i started watching and whenever he was asked to block he was on his ass!

Shocked by Chases 40. Looks like a 4.5 guy to me. Which by the way is still high first draftable with his skill set.

You're right! He doesn't play or look like a 4.38 at all. He's a 4.5 guy play speed wise.

How about they need to replace their 100 year old QB and start a rebuild.
You think ATL is a CB/TE/WR away from a championship run?

Any competant GM sees the writing on the wall. They're window has closed! Stop the nonsense and start rebuilding now.
No doubt they need to replace him.....But do they have Trey Lance rated that high is the question. I say no. They don’t.

Never once did I say Atlanta is a CB/TE/WR away from anything. They’re clearly not or they wouldn’t be drafting at 4. However, the draft is about value. If they don’t take a QB at 4 or trade out...Then the value at 4 is Pitts or Chase.

He's trash at corner. I bet you'd keep trying to line him up on the Slim Reaper and get beat by 40 wouldn't you.

He's not trash Ted, come on. I'm not saying he's a top pick, or even a mid round guy, but I would take a chance on him in the late rounds. He's been coached by an absolute clown in college, there is a player there if someone took a chance to develop him.

Back
Top Bottom