Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

QB or trade down... they really need the picks.

Exactly, They're not a TE/WR away from making a run.
That team had it's chance and now it's time for a rebuild.
Julio/Ryan should be traded for what they can get.
Draft a young QB or trade down and get some picks for a rebuild.

Anything else is pure lunacy!

LOL Smith was never considered within a possible TOP 5 pick. Heck, he could’ve probably still been there at 12.

they wanted in front of Detroit. If smiths there and we stay at 6 he’s the pick.

unless they have slot tunnel vision and take waddle but I don’t see it. Don’t ever rule out tunnel vision with this group

Get em both.

I had been on the Sewell bandwagon going back to before last season, after the trade I’ve re examined and settled into Pitts or Chase with the pick.

If you can trade down to 8, getting both is a possibility assuming Detroit passes on Chase.

You could possibly land Pitts at and Chase at 10. At which point I’m trying to trade Gesicki to Dallas for pick 10.

I’m ok with using this strategy for Pitts/Smith and Pitts/Waddle as well and giving up less capital.

If we stay at 6, I’ll take either, that’s the beauty of pick 6.

My biggest concern then becomes paying them both right after Tua’s extension.......wishful thinking because that’s the problem we’d hope to have.

Get em both.

I had been on the Sewell bandwagon going back to before last season, after the trade I’ve re examined and settled into Pitts or Chase with the pick.

If you can trade down to 8, getting both is a possibility assuming Detroit passes on Chase.

You could possibly land Pitts at and Chase at 10. At which point I’m trying to trade Gesicki to Dallas for pick 10.

I’m ok with using this strategy for Pitts/Smith and Pitts/Waddle as well and giving up less capital.

If we stay at 6, I’ll take either, that’s the beauty of pick 6.

My biggest concern then becomes paying them both right after Tua’s extension.......wishful thinking because that’s the problem we’d hope to have.

Would love that. Gonna be hard to pull it off though. Think there is a chance we can get one of these guys plus one Bama guy though. If you want to that you should pick Pitts first then move up once Chase then Waddle/Smith goes off the board.

Back
Top Bottom