Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

You really don't think that Atlanta trades down?

I'd be shock ATL takes any position besides QB.
Considering where that QB is in his career then how do you not reload with a QB.
Considering where that team is overall you take a TE. What the hell is that going to do for you?

I'd be shock ATL takes any position besides QB.
Considering where that QB is in his career then how do you not reload with a QB.
Considering where that team is overall you take a TE. What the hell is that going to do for you?
Nothing...

Pitts’ stock is ballooning by the day. He’s not getting past he Falcons and Bengals are probably drafting Chase right after.

I can see the Dolphins settling for Smith since he has the whole Heisman narrative behind even though Tua wasn’t even his preferred QB at Alabama and he’s unwilling to take his measurables at the combine. Some even have Waddle ahead of him. We’re about to draft the worst of the TOP 4 receivers in the draft even though we sacrificed a 1st to move 3 spots.

Dolphins kinda f’d up here.
It's ballooning because people get way too caught up in the numbers when there are no games being played.

It was only a couple months ago that people were sure that Smith was going to Miami at #3 when he's blowing up for 200 yards and 3 TDs in a single half in the biggest game of the year.

Pro Day hype will cool down like anything else and the cooler heads will prevail.

And pitts didn’t run anything fast enough to say top 5 pick worthy primary boundary. Had he run a legit 4.4 then maybe I could see it.

as it is flex and split iso/ in line

Almost all the mocks got Pitts going to the Falcons. I’ll be willing to bet TOP 5 plays out as Lawrence/Wilson/Fields/Pitts/Chase. The real draft begins with Miami left in a dry ass position at 6.

Get to watch Mac Jones 3rd pro day throw session in a moment when Trask starts throwing it round :)

Almost all the mocks got Pitts going to the Falcons. I’ll be willing to bet TOP 5 plays out as Lawrence/Wilson/Fields/Pitts/Chase. The real draft begins with Miami left in a dry *** position at 6.

that’s gonna play out great for the front office.

cause it’s devonta smith

We've reached the point where MOST of them run very fast...

But partisans of a particular player will point to their guy and say, "look how fast he ran, he's top 10 now!"... Ignoring the fact that a dozen other players have run similar (and lower) times.

It's analysis by statistics... and that rarely works.

Why are we so allergic to doing the right thing

Back
Top Bottom