Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

Should have stayed at 3 and took if parsons character didn’t fly and maybe it didn’t chase. Oh well.

I get the pitts grade I’m just saying gesicki is putting a dent in that

the trade out return we got was dirt. Utter dirt

is anyone surprised?

Kinda like how surprised you were that Ruggs is about the 10th best receiver from last year's class despite being the first one off the board.

I tried to tell you hardhead.

Pitts’ stock is ballooning by the day. He’s not getting past he Falcons and Bengals are probably drafting Chase right after.

I can see the Dolphins settling for Smith since he has the whole Heisman narrative behind even though Tua wasn’t even his preferred QB at Alabama and he’s unwilling to take his measurables at the combine. Some even have Waddle ahead of him. We’re about to draft the worst of the TOP 4 receivers in the draft even though we sacrificed a 1st to move 3 spots.

Dolphins kinda f’d up here.

that kid was 19 not 22 or 23...it matters

That's an underated aspect to both Pitts and Chase. Chase was dominating at 19. Pitts will still be just 20 when the NFL season starts.

That's an underated aspect to both Pitts and Chase. Chase was dominating at 19. Pitts will still be just 20 when the NFL season starts.

yeah but he’s a flex and iso split primary yeah he can play some in line he won’t make a living tbere. You need to clear snaps which is gesicki

Kinda like how surprised you were that Ruggs is about the 10th best receiver from last year's class despite being the first one off the board.

I tried to tell you hardhead.

you can hold Ruggs over me that’s fine. Not many guys give you an extra 2 yards on expected return relative to coverage played after the catch and he did that in college

You ain’t making that trade out and up timing wise before the top kids even have pro days unless you got a specific target in mind.

get ready it’s devonta smith. Hope that slimm reaper balls

Pitts’ stock is ballooning by the day. He’s not getting past he Falcons and Bengals are probably drafting Chase right after.

I can see the Dolphins settling for Smith since he has the whole Heisman narrative behind even though Tua wasn’t even his preferred QB at Alabama and he’s unwilling to take his measurables at the combine. Some even have Waddle ahead of him. We’re about to draft the worst of the TOP 4 receivers in the draft even though we sacrificed a 1st to move 3 spots.

Dolphins kinda f’d up here.

Would be kinda ironic if we tried to move up to 4 :) Maybe offer ATL that extra 2023 first we have !

In all seriousness, I think we all got caught up in the moment of what happened last Friday, but we didn't really sit back and ask the question why we are doing this so far out, with significant pro days still to come? Since then Fields knocked it out of the park with his pro day. Smith actually got off his arse for a little bit at Bama's. Chase and Pitts are having great days. Why didn't we just wait it out a little, why make this move so early ? I wouldn't be shocked now if ATL get a bigger haul for trading out of 4 than we did for trading out of 3, that'll be a bit of a kick in the nuts tbh.

I say it’s devonta smith cause chase is gonna be gone. Or they don’t care if he is gone in other words enough to stay at 3 and ensure him to them.

now if he’s there at 6 I’m sure he’s in play but I don’t think they expect it and they didn’t even wait for his pro day.

it’s slim reaper

I think if they can grab a QB at #4 they will, otherwise I see them trading down...
They’re defin taking Pitts. They can just load up on more weapons and give Ryan his last big hurrah since they’re already right there.

Back
Top Bottom