Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

he’s a freak I know that. No doubt. But chase just tested checking every box off.
Yeah, but did anybody really expect anything different? I figured Pitts and Chase were going to go off at their Pro Days.

I still don't see 4.38 speed out of Chase on tape. Do you?

Umm... I made no reference to Pitts exactly, nor did I draw any conclusions other than I reject most of these pro days and their value.

You said you don't trust these 40 times because the prospect train specifically for them... I'm confused.

You said you don't trust these 40 times because the prospect train specifically for them... I'm confused.
I don't especially VALUE them... so when a prospect runs faster (or slower) than expected, I don't change my valuations.

You guys ain’t getting pitts with gesicki here so y’all need to get off of it.

I’m just being honest lol

Miami don’t think that far outside the box

Unfortunately I tend to agree :(

You were the one that panicked about DK Metcalf's 3-cone time the day of his workout. Quit acting like you know what you're talking about.

no i didn’t. I said he needed to be featured on speed cuts

you just do you I will do me.

At 6, my mindset is pray Pitts falls or hope Carolina or Denver (preferably both) want to move up for a QB.
I think the only options are going to be take whoever is left out of Pitts/Chase and if both are gone, it means a QB is still there and then we trade down with either Denver/Carolina and take Smith/Waddle.

We're in a really good position no matter what happens.

If you weren't taking qb at #3 you had to trade down, I'd be reluctantly happy with Pitts, Smith, or Chase at #6 but it comes at great cost - at #12 we could of pounced on someone falling like how we capitalized with Tunsil. Maybe Micah Parson is there who looks like Devin White. Great players fall all the time.

The Dolphins don't seem to learn from the things that go their way. Tunsil fell to us because we we got lucky and were patient. We were patient with Tua which was a move many of us wanted. That's what good teams do. We had an opportunity to do that again this year at #12 and instead choose to trade assets we need to move to #6 for a pass-catcher. If Grier was so trade happy we should of packaged our late firsts and seconds last year and get the stud or two we coveted. Grier once again over-corrects from his mistakes.

Having said that all that, it's easy for me to get wowed by the all-world athletes but DeVonta Smith has got an it factor to his game that just produces. He's so freaking cerebral, winning with his mind alone. I'm so intrigued where he goes.

Back
Top Bottom