Play Off Picture | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Off Picture

In the end the Miami Miracle did little except perhaps keep the Patriots from having a playoff bye, but at least there is that... Patriots won’t make it to Super Bowl on the road twice.

I assume that Steelers win sealed our fate right?

It may as well have, it's pretty complicated.

2 ways we get in, I know we have no shot just laying it out:

1. Wins over Jax, Buf and NE losses to Buf, Jets at home (you think the Miami miracle play was improbable??) we win the AFC EAST.
2. One Ravens loss (@SD, CLE) and one Colts or Titans loss in week 16 (Giants @ Indy, Was @ Ten) and whichever one of those teams loses in week 16 must win in week 17 when they play each other. Basically we need a 3 way tie between Miami, Baltimore and Indy or Tennessee.

There are other scenarios with Pittsburgh losing out and us being tied with the Titans (Titans lose to Redskins, Colts lose to Giants and Titans) but it's tough. My opinion is we'll be knocked out Sunday regardless or not we beat Jax. Best case I think is we win and Colts and Ravens lose. At least we'll be alive in week 17.

It may as well have, it's pretty complicated.

2 ways we get in, I know we have no shot just laying it out:

1. Wins over Jax, Buf and NE losses to Buf, Jets at home (you think the Miami miracle play was improbable??) we win the AFC EAST.
2. One Ravens loss (@SD, CLE) and one Colts or Titans loss in week 16 (Giants @ Indy, Was @ Ten) and whichever one of those teams loses in week 16 must win in week 17 when they play each other. Basically we need a 3 way tie between Miami, Baltimore and Indy or Tennessee.

There are other scenarios with Pittsburgh losing out and us being tied with the Titans (Titans lose to Redskins, Colts lose to Giants and Titans) but it's tough. My opinion is we'll be knocked out Sunday regardless or not we beat Jax. Best case I think is we win and Colts and Ravens lose. At least we'll be alive in week 17.

Yeah we are done. The colts or titans aren’t losing at home this week.

So yesterday’s loss period just put us down. Never thought we’d go into minny and win vs that d

Back
Top Bottom