Play Off Picture | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Off Picture

Lost a golden opportunity today.

We could have been a game out of the AFC East with a win today.

Ugh.

I didn’t see us getting in anyway. So NE losing is fine with me since hopefully this means bye bye 2 seed. They are almost as bad as us on the road.

This doesn't really change anything for us. Still need to win out and have a tie at 9-7 with the Ravens and/or Titans and/or Colts to have a slight chance. Always great to see Brady and co. lose in consecutive weeks.

I didn’t see us getting in anyway. So NE losing is fine with me since hopefully this means bye bye 2 seed. They are almost as bad as us on the road.
Im happy they are stumbling...May be a rare season where NE is not automatically in the AFC Championship game.

Lost a golden opportunity today.

We could have been a game out of the AFC East with a win today.

Ugh.

Yup so angry. Not just about today but blowing those games to the Colts and Bengals. What could have been. I just hope the Dolphins make some positive changes before next season.

We need either a Colt or Titan loss next week to remain alive to week 17 provided we win of course. A Baltimore loss to the Chargers would really help too.

This doesn't really change anything for us. Still need to win out and have a tie at 9-7 with the Ravens and/or Titans and/or Colts to have a slight chance. Always great to see Brady and co. lose in consecutive weeks.
We can win the division

I don't want to hear any more about the playoffs I'm sick of it... this team is not equip nor does it doesn't deserve to go

Perhaps technically. Give me a break if you thought Miami could still have won the division.

I always like to keep the hope alive.

Realistic? Nah. But I cant stand the Patriots and nothing would make me happier than seeing us steal it from them.

Back
Top Bottom