Player reactions to Ajayi being traded... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player reactions to Ajayi being traded...

He should thank the Dolphins everytime he steps on the field for drafting him and giving him the opportunity to prove the doubters wrong. Don't give me that non-sense.

Lol he was gonna get drafted dude. It’s not like we plucked him off the street. You love losing huh lol

He should thank the Dolphins everytime he steps on the field for drafting him and giving him the opportunity to prove the doubters wrong. Don't give me that non-sense.

You mean the same Dolphins who tried to bury him and left him at home for the opener last year in favor of a guy who couldn't average 3 YPC before he tore his achilles tendon, and then who rode him for only their second playoff berth in 15 years after he emerged despite that?

Reading too much into the Landry IG comment. HIGHLY doubt he'd use a Dolphins picture if he meant he'd be moving on. Completely different from Ajayi posting a Dolphins pic after being traded since it was a thank you to the fans comment. Losing Ajayi hurts as a fan but he hasn't been the same guy that he was last year. He's also been difficult for the coaches during the games and likely even more so during the week. He's also got the knee question and I'm betting his shoulder(s) will be done before his knees give out.

Losing Landry would be devastating and probably the worst trade in my 30+ years as a fan. IMHO there's no way that we trade him. He's the emotional leader of the team and AFAIK doesn't have injury concerns that Ajayi absolutely has.

Do you think Gase just lost Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams, who will be getting more opportunities? What about Senorise Perry, who has been buried on the depth chart and probably busting his ass just to stay on the team? You think he lost them?

We're gonna find out Sunday.

Reading too much into the Landry IG comment. HIGHLY doubt he'd use a Dolphins picture if he meant he'd be moving on. Completely different from Ajayi posting a Dolphins pic after being traded since it was a thank you to the fans comment. Losing Ajayi hurts as a fan but he hasn't been the same guy that he was last year. He's also been difficult for the coaches during the games and likely even more so during the week. He's also got the knee question and I'm betting his shoulder(s) will be done before his knees give out.

Losing Landry would be devastating and probably the worst trade in my 30+ years as a fan. IMHO there's no way that we trade him. He's the emotional leader of the team and AFAIK doesn't have injury concerns that Ajayi absolutely has.

Yeah we need Landry. He is the heart and soul of this team, plain and simple.

Maybe he will lose the locker room. But if what has been said about Ajayi is true -- and I believe that it is -- then really? Really?

You know who he will lose? Guys who are in it purely for themselves, do not care about improving their game, and aren't interested in being team players. Well guess what, you never had those guys to begin with.

Do you think Gase just lost Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams, who will be getting more opportunities? What about Senorise Perry, who has been buried on the depth chart and probably busting his *** just to stay on the team? You think he lost them?

We're gonna find out Sunday.

Oh, the season is saved because Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams are still on board, LMAO. Drake doesn't seem too bad but isn't durable enough to feature and even durability aside has the skills of a third down back, not a starter. Damien Williams has absolutely terrible vision when running the ball and is only still on the roster because he has been an effective pass catching back. Giving carries to him are wasted downs.

As for Senorise Perry, I'm concerned about Gase losing the team, not the practice squad. I don't know if he is even on the regular roster but I don't care. He's not an NFL caliber player.

Pretty sure Gase would be more worried about losing his job than the locker room. Shula, Lombardi, Belli (yuck listing him among these greats) would NEVER worry about losing the locker room over losing games.

Any chance we can modify the Eagles trade to include Pouncey? I'd be willing to make their 4th a 5th or 6th rounder instead. As long as he's on the field it won't really matter who we have at RB unless the offense goes pass first. At this point in his career he's kryptonite to a good running game.

Oh, the season is saved because Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams are still on board, LMAO. Drake doesn't seem too bad but isn't durable enough to feature and even durability aside has the skills of a third down back, not a starter. Damien Williams has absolutely terrible vision when running the ball and is only still on the roster because he has been an effective pass catching back. Giving carries to him are wasted downs.

As for Senorise Perry, I'm concerned about Gase losing the team, not the practice squad. I don't know if he is even on the regular roster but I don't care. He's not an NFL caliber player.

Oh, so what you're saying is that the players we have aren't very good? I won't even bother to disagree that point. But that's not what we're arguing here. We're arguing over whether or not the players are going to still be on board with the coach. And you just ceded that point, did you not?

Oh, so what you're saying is that the players we have aren't very good? I won't even bother to disagree that point. But that's not what we're arguing here. We're arguing over whether or not the players are going to still be on board with the coach. And you just ceded that point, did you not?

You are naming the running backs, and bad ones. Seeing as we just traded away our ability to have the running game be a large factor (note: I do know that even with Ajayi we were not doing much, but that was as much to do with playcalling and general offensive ineptitude), I'm worried about losing the receiving corps who will now have to carry the load as well as the defense.

Back
Top Bottom