Player reactions to Ajayi being traded... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player reactions to Ajayi being traded...

Gase just lost the locker room IMO.

Doubt it. Ajayi was known to sulk and pout. I think this kind of behavior is what most players hate. I doubt players will underperform because Ajayi was traded. And if they do, they wont be around long, which is the very message Gase is sending.

Has any player really reacted to him being traded? I haven’t really seen anyone even wish him good luck

4.gif

Has any player really reacted to him being traded? I haven’t really seen anyone even wish him good luck

Most are probably in shock and won't say **** if they know what's good for them. They all best be focusing on beating Oakland.

Pro football is a bottom-line business. Guys like Joe Thomas who get paid despite the terrible teams surrounding him are more the exception than the rule. Gase and Tannenbum just made our players jobs harder.. and that may end up also hurting them in the pocketbook downroad too. How can they be happy with this dumbass move?

Doubt it. Ajayi was known to sulk and pout. I think this kind of behavior is what most players hate. I doubt players will underperform because Ajayi was traded. And if they do, they wont be around long, which is the very message Gase is sending.

What are the players gonna be scared of? Getting traded to a good team?

I love how everybody on here is acting like Gase's "response" after tnf wasn't pathetic, a 110 yr old grandpa would put up 5 x the response. Gase's days are done here, just a matter of time now, landry will soon be traded and that will start the end, hopefully tannenbaum gone too. The players have already been quitting on gase multiple times this season, let alone the start of last season, only a matter of time until they completely quit on him with his endless bs. Landry knows he is gone, I'm happy they're getting sent to good teams although sad it will take ross to see that to get rid of the hc, AGAIN. Hopefully landry will be sent to the giants to play with his friend, the dolphins don't deserve these guys with these twats they keep bringing in. No men are going to respect twats like gase, you'll never see them play inspired for him, but will see them quit on him because of his bs, soon.

He did plenty of it at Boise State too.

News to me. The Boise State message boards seldom if ever complained about his attitude. I've been there numerous times every season because I bet that conference all the time. It certainly wasn't a prevalent theme. Let's put it that way.

I don't doubt that some guys in the pay section of sites like this go out of their way to find incidents from years ago and inflate them. That's what they do. I'm not singling out this site. I'm sure it is going on at other Dolphin sites. That's the tendency of every pay forum of sports sites. They think they have to inflate the significance to justify the pay aspect and exclusivity aspect. It's like "Breaking News" applied to sports message boards.

The only thing I remember reading about Ajayi's attitude was a year or so ago a columnist interviewed many of Ajayi's long time friends and one of them said Ajayi had a tendency to pout and have poor body language at practice when things were going poorly for him. I'm not sure if that was a local writer or national writer.

Bottom line, I like Adam Gase but I would wager heavily on the under regarding Jay Ajayi's attitude problems.

Let's see, Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner one year...Jay Ajayi the next. I can see the similarities.

this team is still united and if Ajayi is who I hear he was, even more united

Yeah you're completely right if that's the case. If there's a breakdown in preparation then the team cannot be successful. But it's hard to look at a player like Landry and believes he lacks a will to win. If he doesn't realize that will needs to be applied to preparation in order to win then it seems there must be a disconnect from the coaching staff. It's just worrying that there have been so many examples in the past of coaches, particularly young OCs, who become so caught up in the infallibility of their systems that they fail to connect with the players. That almost always ends in failure.
Josh McDaniels, Chip Kelly come to mind...

Grown men using emojis to vent on the Internet. I will never understand.
What's there to understand, really? Good for him for expressing himself even if it's thru a cute emoticon. ;) Words can be deceiving it's the energy behind it that's important. Anyways . bless you bro. :)

News to me. The Boise State message boards seldom if ever complained about his attitude. I've been there numerous times every season because I bet that conference all the time. It certainly wasn't a prevalent theme. Let's put it that way.

I don't doubt that some guys in the pay section of sites like this go out of their way to find incidents from years ago and inflate them. That's what they do. I'm not singling out this site. I'm sure it is going on at other Dolphin sites. That's the tendency of every pay forum of sports sites. They think they have to inflate the significance to justify the pay aspect and exclusivity aspect. It's like "Breaking News" applied to sports message boards.

The only thing I remember reading about Ajayi's attitude was a year or so ago a columnist interviewed many of Ajayi's long time friends and one of them said Ajayi had a tendency to pout and have poor body language at practice when things were going poorly for him. I'm not sure if that was a local writer or national writer.

Bottom line, I like Adam Gase but I would wager heavily on the under regarding Jay Ajayi's attitude problems.

Let's see, Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner one year...Jay Ajayi the next. I can see the similarities.

I live in Boise and I go to a couple games a year. His Junior year I believe, he sulked on the sidelines when pulled by Peterson for fumbling. He also had a shoplifting incident at a Walmart that got hushed real quick. I know that's not an on field incident, but sheds light on maybe the kind of person he is.

I can't believe guys are complaining about Landry...really? how would you feel this week last year if heard he was getting traded? are you freaking kidding me, without Landry, this Offense and possibly team would be a $hitshow (even when RT is back)....this man is the emotional leader on O, just like Wake is on D....get his ass in check if you think you need to but the man is special and needs to get paid

I can't believe guys are complaining about Landry...really? how would you feel this week last year if heard he was getting traded? are you freaking kidding me, without Landry, this Offense and possibly team would be a $hitshow (even when RT is back)....this man is the emotional leader on O, just like Wake is on D....get his *** in check if you think you need to but the man is special and needs to get paid
some would argue that we don't deserve a player like landry.

Back
Top Bottom