Players angry at coaches -- again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players angry at coaches -- again

AEGBRG

9th Season Coming Soon
Reaction score
[tweet]521419987266072578[/tweet]

You have to wonder if things get ugly the next couple of games, will they quit on him?

Well gee who could've seen THAT coming? Anyone with more than three active brain cells should be furious with Philbin and the coaching staff.

Its obvious the players don't like the coaches - they just can't complain after a big win like the other week.

The coaches suck...

You think this guy inspires confidence?

joeagape-1.gif

Oh good, I'm angry too...a man can only take so much. Any specifics out there yet?

Defense played their asses off to keep the game close. Offense did enough to win it. This loss is on the head coach plain and simple.

Philbin really is a joke...i defended him in the past even though he had his blunders but its clear as day he is not head coach material. He inspires no confidence, lacks emotion, makes boneheaded moves with timeouts, sucks at managing a game, doesnt prepare his team well enough...i mean i can just go on amd on why this guy shouldnt be a head coach.

I'm angry at the coaches but it's a long season.

Defense played their asses off to keep the game close. Offense did enough to win it. This loss is on the head coach plain and simple.

For the sake of everyone's vision, would you mind changing your sig?

yup. special teams did good too.

Players played their ass off...Overcame the mistakes too...but Failbin ****ing it up again.

Mike Wallace was pissed on the sidelines when the game ended.

Nobody is quitting on the team, they are playing for their livelihood.

Except for Wheeler, Fields and Jones :lol:

Back
Top Bottom