Players angry at coaches -- again | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players angry at coaches -- again

How many brain cells do you need to see that Rodgers played great all game? And maybe for that reason, and that reason alone, we lost the game. It is just a game you know, you don't have to act like a spoiled brat every time we lose. It is OK to simply tip your hat to the other team once in a while.

Statistically, I would say we were pretty big favorites to win when we had the ball with 3 minutes left and a 4 point lead, and we had no business even being in the situation for Philbin to make a thousand "mistakes" to cost us the game over the final 3 minutes.

Like I said, Rodgers played amazingly well all day, our coach should get more than a little credit for having us in perfect position to beat the best QB in the game, on one of his better days no less, especially in spite of us having Geno Smith like QB play for much of the game.

Please. I'll vent my frustrations however I want. I love this team and I'm sick and tired of mediocrity year in and year out. It's therapeutic for me to bitch about the Fins on here because they frustrate me to no end. And my biggest bone of contention with Philbin today is the 3rd and 9 where we ran and didn't even attempt to try and get the first down that could've sealed the game. That's playing not to lose- not playing to win. You can't do that against Aaron Rodgers and hope to win (who I do indeed tip my hat to. He was awesome. If there's any silver lining for me, it's that I have Rodgers in both of my fantasy leagues).

unypyhu4-1.jpg

This is our awesome coach

He plays not to lose, instead of the win. Or is it it the other way around lol?

How many brain cells do you need to see that Rodgers played great all game? And maybe for that reason, and that reason alone, we lost the game. It is just a game you know, you don't have to act like a spoiled brat every time we lose. It is OK to simply tip your hat to the other team once in a while.

Statistically, I would say we were pretty big favorites to win when we had the ball with 3 minutes left and a 4 point lead, and we had no business even being in the situation for Philbin to make a thousand "mistakes" to cost us the game over the final 3 minutes.

Like I said, Rodgers played amazingly well all day, our coach should get more than a little credit for having us in perfect position to beat the best QB in the game, on one of his better days no less, especially in spite of us having Geno Smith like QB play for much of the game.

Rodgers did play a great game.

Ok, if Joe gets the credit for having us in "perfect position" he gets the credit for screwing the pooch too. The guy screams loser louder than winner.

By the way RT and JP can both suck. It doesn't have to be one or the other. They both can really, really suck.

Not that they do of course. Just speaking theoretically.

Please. I'll vent my frustrations however I want. I love this team and I'm sick and tired of mediocrity year in and year out. It's therapeutic for me to bitch about the Fins on here because they frustrate me to no end. And my biggest bone of contention with Philbin today is the 3rd and 9 where we ran and didn't even attempt to try and get the first down that could've sealed the game. That's playing not to lose- not playing to win. You can't do that against Aaron Rodgers and hope to win (who I do indeed tip my hat to. He was awesome. If there's any silver lining for me, it's that I have Rodgers in both of my fantasy leagues).

Yet if Finnegan keeps his guy in bounds the clock runs out, which would not have been possible had we not run that time down. Or worse, if Tannehill fumbles it like he did against Buffalo last year after the bye. I know lots of people still bring that call up saying he was dumb to not run it there. So from now on we'll have half the board saying he should have ran the ball vs Buffalo and the other half of the board saying he should have passed the ball vs the Packers, so which group of Philbin haters is right?

This team is filled with idiots.

Wheeler is complaining about the call? So your basically saying that your admiting you are so terrible you don't want to be the man in crunch time? Instead we should pay you millions and millions to sit and hide on the field? I have never heard of a player complain like that. Wow.

Cortland Finnegan and Jimmy Wilson are absolutely awful. Jimmy Wilson is the worst. He reminds me of Reggie Howard. He has a target on his back and other qbs love throwing to his side.

Reshad Jones is not far off either.

This is going to get ugly...I seriously cant believe Ross hasnt fired Philbin yet.

This team is filled with idiots.

Wheeler is complaining about the call? So your basically saying that your admiting you are so terrible you don't want to be the man in crunch time? Instead we should pay you millions and millions to sit and hide on the field? I have never heard of a player complain like that. Wow.

Cortland Finnegan and Jimmy Wilson are absolutely awful. Jimmy Wilson is the worst. He reminds me of Reggie Howard. He has a target on his back and other qbs love throwing to his side.

Reshad Jones is not far off either.
Jimmy Wilson is bad. But Reggie Howard was on another level of bad. Him and Cameron worrell are two of the worst players to ever put on a phins uniforms

This is the second time I've been genuinely pissed at coaching decisions. I felt like this was the Carolina game all over from last year. Our team has talent, they played just as they should and had a lead with 2 minutes to go. One more first down and we win. Just silly to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom