Players angry at coaches -- again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players angry at coaches -- again

When the players start questioning coaches it gets ugly fast. Tannehill may start drawing up playes in the dirt ala Tyler Thigpen.

Correction....Well Below-Average Joe.

Glass Joe

joe3-1.gif

At this point its clear the players do not like the coaching, id love to hear exactly what they think and about who. I can bet they dont like philbin

To me It's almost like tanny does it the first half the coaches way and the second half says screw it and just does it his way as he is only good the second half.....something is going on. The players aren't buying in to these coaches

Against the Panthers last year we didnt call a time out on 4th and 10. It's just disappointing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and we did.

I dont quite remember the situation of the Panthers game, but i was there and steve smith just made an absolute big boy play. This one was 4th and 10 with the clock ticking, you could see Green bay was scrambling to get a play call and their o-line was completely gassed; the crowd was rocking off the momentum of the 3rd down sack too.I don't know why you would even consider giving their o-line a breather and allowing McCarthy and Rodgers an extra minute or so to think of play. This reminds me of the time where Sparano called timeout when New Orleans was gonna kick a field goal on the 1 yard line at right before half. Philbin just completely over managed the situation instead of just trusting his players go out and make the play.

His lack of leadership jumped off the screen. These players are grumbling because there is no leadership. They are stepping up in his place.

Joe is a blackhole of leadership...

The thing that struck me is that he seems to have a genuinely better connection and relationship with his FORMER players in GB than he does with his current players. Did you see him practically make out with Rodgers before the game? I think he needs to get back to Green Bay pronto.

Back
Top Bottom