Players angry at coaches -- again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players angry at coaches -- again

Joe is a blackhole of leadership...

The thing that struck me is that he seems to have a genuinely better connection and relationship with his FORMER players in GB than he does with his current players. Did you see him practically make out with Rodgers before the game? I think he needs to get back to Green Bay pronto.

He's better friends with GB players because he was a peer to them. He had little power there so they didn't have to judge him as he had much less responsibilty.

I bet all the Phins are cool with the team PowerPoint guru too

Only because the Defense held the Packers offense from scoring. If the offense played like they did in the 2nd half all game, this wouldn't even be a thread.

This is simple math. When the offense left the field the Phins were ahead. Then Philbin forgot what sideline he was on and wanted to make sure Rodgers had the best chance to win

I don't like the fact that after every loss he says the same thing. He thinks he's on the level of the Pats coach but he's not. Well at least if he keeps not coaching to win he'll be gone soon.

When the offense gives you a lead in the 4 th quarter that's a chance to win. Ur only case would be they couldn't get one more first down or run the clock out, but that's cuz we were throwing the ball.

If Joe loves Green Bay and their players that much, Ross should send him back there so he can be the janitor again or whatever he used to do up there. The Dolphins need to hire a coach that actually knows what he's doing, someone who is a true leader with some fire and a will to win.

I hate the dopey look on his face when he paces the side lines, and why does he always have his mouth open??????? Is he trying to catch flies?

Well gee who could've seen THAT coming? Anyone with more than three active brain cells should be furious with Philbin and the coaching staff.

How many brain cells do you need to see that Rodgers played great all game? And maybe for that reason, and that reason alone, we lost the game. It is just a game you know, you don't have to act like a spoiled brat every time we lose. It is OK to simply tip your hat to the other team once in a while.

Statistically, I would say we were pretty big favorites to win when we had the ball with 3 minutes left and a 4 point lead, and we had no business even being in the situation for Philbin to make a thousand "mistakes" to cost us the game over the final 3 minutes.

Like I said, Rodgers played amazingly well all day, our coach should get more than a little credit for having us in perfect position to beat the best QB in the game, on one of his better days no less, especially in spite of us having Geno Smith like QB play for much of the game.

And lol at people being pissed at our coach for not being a sore loser, like the rest of you clowns.

If I were a receiver on this team or anyone for that matter and the opponents two cornerbacks are out of the game and we need ONE first down to seal the game and we run the ball on 3rd and 9 I would go postal. I still for the life of me can not understand the philosophy if you wanna be a winning team with a winning attitude you would run the ball on that situation. ESPECIALLY when the two starting cornerbacks are sitting on the sideline. UNBELIEVABLE

If I were a receiver on this team or anyone for that matter and the opponents two cornerbacks are out of the game and we need ONE first down to seal the game and we run the ball on 3rd and 9 I would go postal. I still for the life of me can not understand the philosophy if you wanna be a winning team with a winning attitude you would run the ball on that situation. ESPECIALLY when the two starting cornerbacks are sitting on the sideline. UNBELIEVABLE

Am I the only one that realizes we attempted what was supposed to be a pass on second down which resulted in a near disaster? That was our attempt to win the game, the [STRIKE]QB[/STRIKE] offense got their opportunity and couldn't deliver. The fact that we were one more sack, one tackle in bounds, one play in the end zone from winning should be all the evidence you need that we balanced the clock management vs the go for the throat part of it just right. We gave Tannehill once chance, it would be ****ing dumb to call three straight passing plays there.

How many brain cells do you need to see that Rodgers played great all game? And maybe for that reason, and that reason alone, we lost the game. It is just a game you know, you don't have to act like a spoiled brat every time we lose. It is OK to simply tip your hat to the other team once in a while.

Statistically, I would say we were pretty big favorites to win when we had the ball with 3 minutes left and a 4 point lead, and we had no business even being in the situation for Philbin to make a thousand "mistakes" to cost us the game over the final 3 minutes.

Like I said, Rodgers played amazingly well all day, our coach should get more than a little credit for having us in perfect position to beat the best QB in the game, on one of his better days no less, especially in spite of us having Geno Smith like QB play for much of the game.

Aaron Rodgers isnt the only great quarterback on our schedule.

If Philbin can only beat teams with crappy quarterbacks(hes 1-4 against the Bills by the way), then hes a ****ty coach.

Back
Top Bottom