Players I'd like to poach from the Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players I'd like to poach from the Pats

If we got Wes back I'd be pretty damn stoked
Could very well happen. Reports out of Boston say Tom Brady supports what Gisele did and said. Looks like Wes is to blame for the loss. He may decide to walk.

Look out for the Wes & Bess show in the slot if it ever happens.

I'll always have love for former Dolphins even though I understand the hate for Wes.

What I don't understand is, you say you'll always be a JT fan? Yet he played for the Jets and said some things...

Yeah. But JT didn't say he wished he could play for the Patriots while sitting on the Dolphins sideline during games against the Patriots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

JT went the worst road. He went to the mother ****ing Jets dude.

Sorry I'm still not feeling the rivalry between us and the Patriots, probably because they have been in their own league while the rest of us in the AFC East have been battling for second place and draft pick position for the past decade and a half.

I do enjoy that we always go to battle against the Patriots but until we're as consistenly dominant as they are we're not in their league.

ihedigbo is awful...thats not a upgrade in any way...good grief

the pats will keep green ellis on the cheap cause he doesn't turn the rock over...unless someones crazy enough to pony up #1 rb money to him which unless you have a pats like o and legit qb is a waste of your loot...he's basically a element of surprise back

faulks looking at his career being over....which should have been the case 2 years ago...

anderson could leave but if he does it will be all about money...he wouldn't leave for what i'd be willing to offer him in free agency though

I'd be all for picking up The Law Firm, but he's due for a big contract.

Yeah. But JT didn't say he wished he could play for the Patriots while sitting on the Dolphins sideline during games against the Patriots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
How soon some people forget. I remember that like it was yesterday when all Wes wanted was a ticket out of Miami.

I'll always have love for former Dolphins even though I understand the hate for Wes.

What I don't understand is, you say you'll always be a JT fan? Yet he played for the Jets and said some things...

:confused: can someone explain the hate for wes? we traded him, its not like he demanded the trade or anything. or am i remembering it wrong/missing something?

That being said I wouldnt want any of the guys listed. While green ellis is a good player i think we are alright at RB. if anything draft someone. No need to go out and sign a player of that caliber for a solid position with no need when we have several positions of need. and please no hines ward old and useless.

I remember like it was yesterday as well. He said he'd sometimes look over to the new England sideline and wished he was pat. He's a trader. Jt did what he had to do for himself to but he never wished he was a Jet... Not openly. **** Wes welker, I'm glad he choked!

I'd take BJGE, he'd be an upgrade over Thomas, plus he's been in the league since '08 and never fumbled once.

Although I'd only take him on the cheap .. and he won't be cheap

I don't hold a grudge against Welker personally and wouldn't mind him back here at all.

He lead the league in receptions, yards after catch and in recieving first downs. Was second in yards per game and total recieving yards only to megatron. I wouldn't mind him not being on the Patriots, we always seem to get torn a new one everytime he faces us. Also he got 9 touchdowns, 0 fumbles with a longest reception TD of 99 yards (against you know who).

I may be in the minority in saying this but I'd take Wes Welker back...

* * c r i c k e t s * *

He's a free agent and not on your list...

Welker is one of the NFL's greatest players, and would be an asset to any team, including ours. If the line can block for 4 seconds he will be open, because he can't be covered for more than 3 seconds. However, if he'd rather have Matt Moore throwing to him than Tom Brady then there's something wrong with him, so I don't want him if he wants us.

Back
Top Bottom