Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami..

he was not a god QB but at least he tried his heart out.

Ya seriously. On the long list of names of guys who replaced Dan Marino, Fielder is closer to the Ryan Tannehill (best) end of that spectrum than the _______ end of it. Who was the worst? Lucas? Lemon? Beck?

I felt that every play Jesse Davis was in last year was a stolen rep. Still do!

Ricky Williams. It was crazy to me that he retired/quit on us and we kept him on the team but we let go of Hall of famers Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

Ryan Tannehill is definitely up there too. Shouldn't take 7 years to figure out if he was a good QB or not. Thats a reflection of poor management.

Ricky Williams. It was crazy to me that he retired/quit on us and we kept him on the team but we let go of Hall of famers Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

Ryan Tannehill is definitely up there too. Shouldn't take 7 years to figure out if he was a good QB or not. Thats a reflection of poor management.
A lot of people kept giving Tannehill a pass for 7 years but those same people crown Tua as a bust after 7 games lol

Mine might be a little more controversial, Brian Cox.

Over the years, the number of unsportsmanlike penalties kind of outweighed his positive contributions. Just could never get his emotions under control.

I like players who play with that fire, but it can be a double edged sword.

Mine might be a little more controversial, Brian Cox.

Over the years, the number of unsportsmanlike penalties kind of outweighed his positive contributions. Just could never get his emotions under control.

I like players who play with that fire, but it can be a double edged sword.
Landry was kind of like that.

Back
Top Bottom