Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami..

I Read through all these and can't believe this name did not come up. I was so relieved when we finally were rid of

KIKO ALONSO.....We actually traded for that guy right....I am afraid to look up what we gave for him.:BC:

Then I did look it up LOL, and it was the trade that got us Tunsil......

Last edited:
I Read through all these and can't believe this name did not come up. I was so relieved when we finally were rid of

KIKO ALONSO.....We actually traded for that guy right....I am afraid to look up what we gave for him.:BC:

Then I did look it up LOL, and it was the trade that got us Tunsil......

Because his career here was short lived and full of splash plays.

So much happier getting rid of players like Wheeler and Ellerbe and Jonathan Martin and and and... a lot of players A LOT of players had worse careers in Miami than Alonso...

I was happy the most getting rid of Cam Cameron. I knew he was going to be a train wreck the day he got hired - never once seemed impressive enough to be a coach.

Although I didn't mind him, I was happy we moved on from Sparano - he seemed like a solid assistant and great dude, but I knew DEFINITIVELY we would never be a real contender with him as coach... we've had worse coaches, but he's one I could tell right away wasn't going to be "it"

Davone Bess
I've never really cheered the release of a player. I just can't make myself hate these guys just because the weren't good enough...

Now... coaches and front office people on the other hand.

Jimmy Johnson was a cancer. He handcuffed Marino and single-handedly wrecked our offense.
Saban was a liar and completely lost the respect of every man in the building.
Gase was just incompetent, and a TERRIBLE leader.

Those three made me happy by leaving.
2018 Dolphins vs. Colts was probably the worst coached game I ever witnessed. I felt Gase was actively trying to lose the game.

Back
Top Bottom