Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Overstayed Their Welcome W/Miami..

players - Jarvis Landry, lots of stupid penalties for 7 YPC or whatever it was. Yes, had some great moments
but had enough.

Brent Grimes. Dion Jordan.
Grimes was good..his wife talk to much but Grimes was great cb for dolphins
A lot of people kept giving Tannehill a pass for 7 years but those same people crown Tua as a bust after 7 games lol
This ain't old way w qb..Tua got step his games up or he going get replace. Just like any other qb in nfl..it aint personal...

Player-wise: Dion Jordan (never shoulda been drafted, especially at 3).

Coach-wise: And I know this won't be very popular, and IDGAF, Don Shula, and every HC that departed since. To have the talent of a Dan Marino for a career and NOT build a team that could enable his prowess to bring in multiple championships, to me, is unforgivable. Don's still my favorite coach of all time, but he lost his edge and hung around long after.

F.O.-wise: Ireland/T-Baum...can't decide.

@mebro

Black Ice?
Yes! What a bust. I know they weren’t players but Joe Philbin and Adam Gase - I was so sick of seeing both of them on my TV screen by the end that I would literally want to put my foot through the tube every time they showed Philbin looking clueless like when he called a TO in the final seconds for GB (who was out of them) before a 4th and 10 play or Gase doing his doodling while the defense was on the field.

As far as players go - Dallas Thomas, Charles Harris, Philip Wheeler are at or near the top for me.

Yes! What a bust. I know they weren’t players but Joe Philbin and Adam Gase - I was so sick of seeing both of them on my TV screen by the end that I would literally want to put my foot through the tube every time they showed Philbin looking clueless like when he called a TO in the final seconds for GB (who was out of them) before a 4th and 10 play or Gase doing his doodling while the defense was on the field.

As far as players go - Dallas Thomas, Charles Harris, Philip Wheeler are at or near the top for me.
If Philbin had a magic potion….he’d use it!

Back
Top Bottom