Players to look at for next years draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look at for next years draft

I think the Godfater needs to stop eating canolis and start paying a little more attention to football

So, if your on vacation, and all is going good, such as getting laid three times a night by all the beautiful women in the world, and nothing can go wrong, you say "a hell with my 40 million dollar pay day, im sticking it out here, it dont get any better."

I think most people would call you STUPID!! He might be having fun, but when it comes to money in the NFL, your actually going to equate some kind of justification like he is a great guy and having a great time at college, instead of taking the absolute best time for him to enter the draft, and get paid 40 million. Uh huh, sure, can I sell you some land? Getting paid, over whatever he has going on at USC. Sure.

I dont need to read peoples mind, to see their alterior motives. He scared, hence he's a pu**y. He will flop like a Ryan Leaf!

LithoMan said:
So, if your on vacation, and all is going good, such as getting laid three times a night by all the beautiful women in the world, and nothing can go wrong, you say "a hell with my 40 million dollar pay day, im sticking it out here, it dont get any better."

I think most people would call you STUPID!! He might be having fun, but when it comes to money in the NFL, your actually going to equate some kind of justification like he is a great guy and having a great time at college, instead of taking the absolute best time for him to enter the draft, and get paid 40 million. Uh huh, sure, can I sell you some land? Getting paid, over whatever he has going on at USC. Sure.

I dont need to read peoples mind, to see their alterior motives. He scared, hence he's a pu**y. He will flop like a Ryan Leaf!

Yea? And what happens if he wins another championship at USC?? He's gonna be the hottest commodity on the planet come next April. He will have won 3 consecutive championships at the highest level of competition other than the NFL. Some team without a decent Quarterback will be willing to sell their souls to draft Leinart. The kid has nothing to worry about, hes just taking his time and enjoying being a KID, he's in no rush to get paid cause he knows that in one year, that fat check is still gonna be there with his name on it.

moss

just wanted to get somewhat back on track with the orginial point of this thread.. as far as UM players go.. what about Tyrone Moss at RB? granted.. i don't think he will come out next year since he has not gotten the opportunity to be the feature back at Miami.. but i still think he's a stud and has first round potential when he does come out..

And, what if USC hits the skids, and gets their a** handed to them? They go 8-3, and play in the Outback Bowl, and get beat then too.

You take the best time to enter the draft, which was this season, and guarantee yourself a good life. He had one year of collge left. Wow, many players enter early, and still find time to finish up that degree. You take your opportunities when they are presented to you, and his was now, not next year. He would of gotten paid, undeservedly, but he would of got paid, and been set for life. Now, he's gonna make 50% of his value he would of gotten this year. Thats if he's lucky. USC wont be near as good as they finished the 04 season. Reggie will be taking Matts millions now. Not, that he dont serve to fall, he sucks, and he knows it.

LithoMan said:
And, what if USC hits the skids, and gets their a** handed to them? They go 8-3, and play in the Outback Bowl, and get beat then too.

You take the best time to enter the draft, which was this season, and guarantee yourself a good life. He had one year of collge left. Wow, many players enter early, and still find time to finish up that degree. You take your opportunities when they are presented to you, and his was now, not next year. He would of gotten paid, undeservedly, but he would of got paid, and been set for life. Now, he's gonna make 50% of his value he would of gotten this year. Thats if he's lucky. USC wont be near as good as they finished the 04 season. Reggie will be taking Matts millions now. Not, that he dont serve to fall, he sucks, and he knows it.

So you're saying that if USC hits the skids, Leinart will still be worth 20 million?? Damn that doesn't sound half bad. And even if USC plays like crap, does that mean Leinart will? Theres lotttttttttts of good players on bad teams in case u didn't know, and any scout will recognize that.

PeterJNO said:
2006 Draft Prospects

Reggie Bush is eligible and has family problems [money] so he will come out trust me...and dbrickashaw is probobly the best player in the draft...runs like a 4.68 40 and hes a tackle

Only a person without money, like you and me would think 20 million is still good, but he could of had twice that, that like hitting the lottery twice to you and me.

Dont try to justify that as being a good thing though. 20 million, or 40 MILLION. Which would you want?

Come on now, you know better.

J Tes said:
First off I wouldnt start dishing out names. Second I'll tell you how you judge running games. Its simple, look up the stats. Well here they are, as a team the Steelers ran for 2720 yards. The Giants ran for 1904 yards. Thats not even close. Pretty much your arguement makes absolutly zero, nada, zilch No sense at all. So since i'm the dumb*ss, why dont you break it down for me and please explain yourself. Something you have yet to do. Clueless

Wrong steelers ran for 2464 yards on 618 attempts for a 4.0 yyards per carry.

NY giants ran for 1904 yards on 424 attempts for a 4.5 yards per carry.

steelers ran the ball 194 more times for only 560 more yards a 2.8 yards per carry. and thats with two guys.

break it down ***** the Giants had the more effective running game.

J Tes said:
No actually Hilliard was cut. Not that he didnt want to stay. Do you watch football? Because i'm really starting to doubt it. :shakeno:

WRONG hillard did not want to come back and play for tom coughlin. i'll find the link and post it.

LithoMan said:

could not agree with you more.

Buddwalk said:
Reggie Bush is eligible and has family problems [money] so he will come out trust me...and dbrickashaw is probobly the best player in the draft...runs like a 4.68 40 and hes a tackle

Reggie Bush is ooovvvverrrrrrrraaaaatttteeddd. how does a RB get nominated for a hiesman trophy and not even break 1000 yards?

Eric Winston LT Miami
Dbrick Fergeson LT Virginia
Marcus Mcneil my favorite..Auburn 6'9"
Vince Young can come out, Chris leak can come out too
Rodrique Wright Dt Texas bunch of others

godfater21 said:
Wrong steelers ran for 2464 yards on 618 attempts for a 4.0 yyards per carry.

NY giants ran for 1904 yards on 424 attempts for a 4.5 yards per carry.

steelers ran the ball 194 more times for only 560 more yards a 2.8 yards per carry. and thats with two guys.

break it down moron the Giants had the more effective running game.
Looks to me that 2462 is greater than 1904 yards. Period, you can NOT argue that. I have absolutly no idea where your stupid 194 more carries for 560 yards, well thats 2.8 yards per carry. I dont give a rats ***. Yes Tiki had a higher average per carry, but no one could stop the Steelers all season long. They had the best running game. YOU CAN NOT ARGUE THAT. Well In your little mind you can. The simple minded fantasy football world that you live in. Look you wanna argue this bring it on. Your arguements are weak thats why you have stooped to calling me a Moron and a dumb*ss. Oh and by the way braking down how many more carries the Steelers had and giving me what that amounts to in yards per carry was REALLY weak. That absolutly makes no sense at all.

godfater21 said:
WRONG hillard did not want to come back and play for tom coughlin. i'll find the link and post it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/story/286650p-245419c.html
Here, I found you a link.
"It wasn't easy for the Giants to say goodbye to veteran receiver Ike Hilliard yesterday. But it will be a lot easier in the future if they can replace him with Plaxico Burress." Man I wouldn't think that they would be soooo excited in possibly getting Burress. I mean he couldnt possibly replace Ike Hilliard. Hilliard is hands down better than Burress. :shakeno: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom