Playoffs 2018 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Jesus... if the Jags can put up 40+ on the Steelers, the Pats will rip them a new one. Time to fit the Pats with another ring...

Go Saints!!!
First Pittsburgh has to win. And should they overcome a 28-42 deficit in the last 5 minutes that means they scored 42+ on the Jags defense and they will put up 60 against the Pats defense.

I hope Bortles plays lights out next week. If they can get Fournette and Yeldon going and their defense plays the way they are capable then they have a chance in Foxboro. The Texans were able to keep the game close in Foxboro last year. The Jaguars' defense is just as good as that Texans's defense if not better.

Believe it or not I put money on the Jags in this game. Just need them to hold out here.

Big Ben is making me nervous though. He's playing sandlot football and he's quite possibly better at it than any other QB in the league. No way that man should be retiring after this season. He's still got it.

Believe it or not I put money on the Jags in this game. Just need them to hold out here.

Big Ben is making me nervous though. He's playing sandlot football and he's quite possibly better at it than any other QB in the league. No way that man should be retiring after this season. He's still got it.

Yeah, Big Ben is great when SHTF.

Everybody thought the Steelers would blow Jaguars out as well. You never know.
Well I didn’t. I’m not trying to sound smug but I really thought Steelers would choke today. NE isn’t scared of the Jags. Jags will go up there and get completely smacked around and lose by 20+.

Steelers haven't recovered an onside kick in over 10 years.

Miami recovered like four THIS SEASON.

Back
Top Bottom