Playoffs 2018 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Well that's that. I know hindsight is 20/20, but I really think that was a bad call going for the onside kick.

If the Jags go out and grab Eli Manning this offseason, watch out. That's the perfect fit for both parties. And I believe Manning has got enough left in the tank that with the right pieces around him, and with that defense, he could lead them to a championship.

Well that's that. I know hindsight is 20/20, but I really think that was a bad call going for the onside kick.

If the Jags go out and grab Eli Manning this offseason, watch out. That's the perfect fit for both parties. And I believe Manning has got enough left in the tank that with the right pieces around him, and with that defense, he could lead them to a championship.

Jags get Manning and they will be dominant.

I hate the Steelers and I doubt they would've beaten Brady next week. So this is fine by me. NE making another SB is sickening, but that was always going to happen after that J. James TD catch got reversed.

maybe the jags can reproduce the run of the Trent Dilfer led Ravens??

I hate the Steelers and I doubt they would've beaten Brady next week. So this is fine by me. NE making another SB is sickening, but that was always going to happen after that J. James TD catch got reversed.

It's a long shot, but I actually believe jags have a better chance of beating Patriots considering the Steelers history and Ben's history with Patriots in the playoffs and I think Jags defense which might give Patriots a tought time

Back
Top Bottom