Playoffs 2018 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

The Patriots better hope Campbell doesn't cheap shot Brady like he did Tannehill.

Mike Tomlin has been lucky he has Ben and the two B bothers.

Tomlin blows. I can’t believe he’s considered a good coach. Is it any surprise he’s never beaten Belichick in a big game? Tony Sparano and Joe Philbin has more success vs NE. I think his only win was against Matt Cassel.

Jags should give Dolphins hope. From bottom dweller to AFC Championship Game in a year with Bortles at QB. Was Fournette that valuable or did Bradley suck that bad as HC?

Jags should give Dolphins hope. From bottom dweller to AFC Championship Game in a year with Bortles at QB. Was Fournette that valuable or did Bradley suck that bad as HC?

It’s a combination on things, picking at the top of the draft and hitting on players for a while helps.

Coaching matters a lot. Marrone is a good coach, I don't think anyone will dispute that anymore. Coughlin also understands how to run a good organization.

What a difference between playoff games. The saints game right now is looking like ****. They can't get pressure on Keenum for their life and it's why their offense is getting torn up so far and the offense is getting shut down so far by the vikings.

Go Vikings. Its all about beating NE at this point to me. I think they have the best shot.

Go Vikings. Its all about beating NE at this point to me. I think they have the best shot.

Case Keenum isn’t going to beat a Belichick team in the Super Bowl, I don’t care how good their D is...

Back
Top Bottom