Playoffs 2018 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Nick Foles isn't a great quarterback -- like some thought when he had that one crazy season with Chip Kelly -- but he's not a dumpster fire. The Eagles definitely took a huge blow losing Carson Wentz, but I think that team can still be a contender.
I think the Vikings are the only ones with a real shot to knock off the Patriots.

The Steelers D is much better than the Pats D. The Steelers tried to stop the run and have Bortles make them beat as well.
I am much more concerned about the refs interfering in a close game like they did last weekend.

Or in the way the refs interfere many times where it favors the Patriots. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a call that comes up next week vs the jags like the call made when Patriots played the Steelers and that TD over turned

I think all of the remaining teams can beat the Patriots in a fair contest. It's just not going to be easy, obviously.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

But yes, Minnesota looks like a championship football team. Remember when we interviewed Mike Zimmer and Ross didn't like him because he was too blunt and direct? Yeah.

I think all of the remaining teams can beat the Patriots in a fair contest. It's just not going to be easy, obviously.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

But yes, Minnesota looks like a championship football team. Remember when we interviewed Mike Zimmer and Ross didn't like him because he was too blunt and direct? Yeah.

Zimmer would have been a great hire but Ross just does his ross thing

Jville 3rd conf championship game in their history and all more recent than the dolphins.
And they made it with Blake Bortles but yet we spend all that money on suh just to have a below average defense lol

Jville 3rd conf championship game in their history and all more recent than the dolphins.
And they made it with Blake Bortles but yet we spend all that money on suh just to have a below average defense lol

Yes, we've misappropriated...

But I always love how these types of post love to point out the Dolphins. As if we're the only team in the league who've spent and have gotten the return.

Oakland? Giants?

Based on what I've seen thus far do any of these teams truly have an opportunity to beat the Pats in a Superbowl? I don't see it.

Yes, we've misappropriated...

But I always love how these types of post love to point out the Dolphins. As if we're the only team in the league who've spent and have gotten the return.

Oakland? Giants?

We are not the only team we are just the one team in the state that has not progressed to a conference final in almost 30 years

Based on what I've seen thus far do any of these teams truly have an opportunity to beat the Pats in a Superbowl? I don't see it.

I do not think they can but on any given sunday. My money is on pats although they are not supremely talented so things can happen.
That their roster continues to make the superbowl is quite amazing

When the Vikings inevitably lose this, it will be a spectacular collapse even for Vikings standards.

This is a truly incredible 4th quarter collapse by the Vikes right now.

As far as Ginn and Ireland go, Ginn was actually a pretty good player for us, we just overdrafted him, and he couldn't escape the stigma of that or the fact that he shied away from contact.

As for Ireland, **** that prick.

Back
Top Bottom