Playoffs 2018 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

That's an insult to Case Keenum. He's not a great quarterback, but he's functional and can throw a football to an open receiver reliably.

Bortles is retarded and throws the ball like he's chucking a pot roast into the slow cooker.

Did Bortles steal your woman? Kick your puppy? Spit on your mom?

I am now a Jags fan until the end of this season. Go Jagoffs! Beat the Cheatriots!
I’m actually hoping the Jags win it all.

Pats riots are going to destroy them on D. They're going to stack that line and stop the running game. They're going to put Butler on their best WR and dare Bortles to beat them "passing" the ball using the full route tree. I haven't seen anything from him to suggest he can and do so without turning the ball over.

Their D is their only saving grace and i expect them to give Brady fits early on. Once the Pats put up a few scores the game will pretty much be done after than.
The Steelers D is much better than the Pats D. The Steelers tried to stop the run and have Bortles make them beat as well.
I am much more concerned about the refs interfering in a close game like they did last weekend.

He wasn't terrible today at least

I wasn't super impressed, but I also don't want to just turn this into a Bortles bashing thread. The guy is bad and I find him infuriatingly bad the same way I do with Brock Osweiler. I hate that I'm stuck watching him play when his team is on TV.

For what it's worth, I do think Jacksonville has a shot next week to win. Just limit his exposure and don't let him turn the ball over. Get him running whenever there's an opportunity. If Fournette is healthy, they can win.

We actually did pretty well on screen passes late in the season. Gase did things like getting Tunsil out in space and using Drake/Grant, which proved to be effective. One reason why I just don't care if Landry walks.

We actually did pretty well on screen passes late in the season. Gase did things like getting Tunsil out in space and using Drake/Grant, which proved to be effective. One reason why I just don't care if Landry walks.

That is true, we actually ran a few good ones later in the year. Drake and Williams can run them if the OL does their job.

As a patriots fan you have to feel good when you’re going to have Blake Bortles, Case Keemun and nick Foles standing between your 6th super bowl. 4 good teams but the @QBWINZ guys are going to be feeling pretty good when Brady wins it despite possibly not having the best team.

Nick Foles isn't a great quarterback -- like some thought when he had that one crazy season with Chip Kelly -- but he's not a dumpster fire. The Eagles definitely took a huge blow losing Carson Wentz, but I think that team can still be a contender.

Back
Top Bottom