Playoffs 2018 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Congrats to the Jags! I really hope they bring their A+++ game in NE. The thoughts of the Pats going to an another SB is beyond sickening.
Pats will be heavily favorite but we know who they are. Last week Jags won on D with no O and this week the D gave the sparks, the O performed while the D surrender yards and points.

If both units are up to their best next week they could give NE a run for their money.

I think the Jags have a better chance then the Steelers would have. All they have to do is get pressure on Brady and Brady will fold. Ben is much better against pressure than Brady. Hell, you almost don’t want Ben rolling around in and out of the pocket.

The Patriots will go to the Super bowl again. This sport is no fun anymore. Hardly watched the playoffs.

Jacksonville's a good team. Gotta give them credit.

I did think Pittsburgh was a little overrated this season. The AFC just mostly fell apart, outside of Jacksonville and New England, so it's fitting that Jacksonville and New England will be meeting in the championship game.

It's just stunning to me that the Steelers haven't recovered an onside kick in over ten years, and didn't even really seem to have a competitive play for it.

I will be rooting for the NFC winner, no matter who it is.

**** Jacksonville, I still remember 62-7.

And of course, **** New England.

Steelers loaded on offense but no defense. Jags loaded defense, strong running game but a QB who is wildly inconsistent and is usually mediocre to below average. The Patriots have a great QB, great TE, decent WRs with a great coaching that can make a below average defense look good using smoke and mirrors. The Jags need to go into foxboro next week ready to play physical, aggressive and fearless. The Patriots are not an unbeatable team, you run the ball effectively , cover meathead and limit his catches as best you can and pressure/hit Brady then you can come out of there with a win.

Pats will be heavily favorite but we know who they are. Last week Jags won on D with no O and this week the D gave the sparks, the O performed while the D surrender yards and points.

If both units are up to their best next week they could give NE a run for their money.

Pats riots are going to destroy them on D. They're going to stack that line and stop the running game. They're going to put Butler on their best WR and dare Bortles to beat them "passing" the ball using the full route tree. I haven't seen anything from him to suggest he can and do so without turning the ball over.

Their D is their only saving grace and i expect them to give Brady fits early on. Once the Pats put up a few scores the game will pretty much be done after than.

Would love to see Bortles vs Keenan in the Super Bowl

That's an insult to Case Keenum. He's not a great quarterback, but he's functional and can throw a football to an open receiver reliably.

Bortles is retarded and throws the ball like he's chucking a pot roast into the slow cooker.

That's an insult to Case Keenum. He's not a great quarterback, but he's functional and can throw a football to an open receiver reliably.

Bortles is retarded and throws the ball like he's chucking a pot roast into the slow cooker.
No offense to Keenan but two no name guys

Back
Top Bottom