• First game

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • During the season

Votes: 92 35.8%
  • Next year

Votes: 135 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have Moore, there is no reason to rush him into the fire. Most of the best QBs got to wait at least until the middle of the year, even Marino waited and didn't start from day one. I think he needs a few weeks at the very least to get the speed of the game. Happy with the pick if Sherman and Ireland like him. I would have been ok if they would have went a different direction also. The only player I really didn't want was Couples. What makes it even better is the jets got stuck with him. So even if Tannehill is a bust at least we know the jets got a bust also. Good night. I feel good, excited and hoping for the best.

Next year, and he will be penciled in as the Week 1 starter in 2013. I think we could see him late in some games this year if the Dolphins have a big lead.

Unless there's a freak injury bug with Moore and Garrard, I say he grabs a clipboard for a year and learns behind our QBs and our coaches.

When Moore gets injured midway through the season and Tannehill fills in brilliantly.

I forgot to write my choice. I think he starts next year, unless we suck bad and go 3-11, and he starts the rest of the season. That'll be to get him NFL speed ready for 2013.

After a terrible start the fans will start chanting his name but they will play David G. After a few more loses by David he will be put in. I would guess week 12 when they are 3-8

I think people underestimate Matt Moore. He's not an elite QB, but he is solid enough to hold down the fort for a year while Tannehill gets prepped.

Tannehill starts next year.

What if we make the POs with Moore next season?

We have Moore, there is no reason to rush him into the fire. Most of the best QBs got to wait at least until the middle of the year, even Marino waited and didn't start from day one. I think he needs a few weeks at the very least to get the speed of the game. Happy with the pick if Sherman and Ireland like him. I would have been ok if they would have went a different direction also. The only player I really didn't want was Couples. What makes it even better is the jets got stuck with him. So even if Tannehill is a bust at least we know the jets got a bust also. Good night. I feel good, excited and hoping for the best.
um do you remember what happened with beck?

we lose the 1st few games again and the idiot owner is gonna call for it like wayne did on top of the call by the fans...he will make his 1st start by game 7....

Let Moore and Garrard get the snot beat out of each other this season. It's Tannehill's team in 2013.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

um do you remember what happened with beck?

we lose the 1st few games again and the idiot owner is gonna call for it like wayne did on top of the call by the fans...he will make his 1st start by game 7....

Beck sucks.

What if we make the POs with Moore next season?

Then Moore gets an extension and there is a true QB competition. This is assuming only that Moore is the main reason the team made the playoffs. If he goes on a Sanchez type ride to the playoffs it is still Tannehill's team.

i would think he starts when we get eliminated from the playoffs. he already knows the system and he needs some experience so get him a few games at the end of the year that way he has some experience before he takes over in 2013

Back
Top Bottom