• First game

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • During the season

Votes: 92 35.8%
  • Next year

Votes: 135 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would think he starts when we get eliminated from the playoffs. he already knows the system and he needs some experience so get him a few games at the end of the year that way he has some experience before he takes over in 2013

That's like week 10-11

our bye is very late this year (finally), so i'm really thinking the week after the bye he goes in, unless we are right in the thick of a playoff chase and moore/garrard is playing really well.

Start him the first game. Sink or swim is my motto, you can't "ruin" a franchise QB by starting him too early imo. The only risk of throwing a guy into the fire too early is you could shatter the confidence of what was potentially a decent QB (a Henne type).

Besides, I would rather go playoffs or bust and get a top 5 pick next year, Tannehill gives us the best shot at that.

I think he may see action in the last few games of this year, once we've been eliminated from playoff contention

Problably in preseason either this on or the next and depending on how good Gerard or Moore do this season. Let's see how this kid goes hopefully he does as well as Marino.

It's gonna be nice to go into next year and actually draft BPA lol.

Anyways, yeah, you got my answer from the above statement.

We see him in games this year in blowout losses/wins (hopefully the latter) I will be excited to see him play in preseason. He wont start though until next year.

And to the guy that asked about Moore taking us to the Playoffs, if that happens. Fins backed themselves into a very very good situation.

Next year. Don't remember exactly but Matt Moore is in his last year of his contract now, and also Gerrard (if i remember well) so it would make great sense to put this guy on the field next year. Let him learn behind the vets.

This texan is a true football player. He's unselfish in that he'll do anything to get on the field and help out the team. He plays this season as receiver in 3-4 wide sets where he'll be starter at QB by year 2. He'll be sit in on Qb meetings while having O'Keefe and Zac Taylor teach him fundamentals

Who knows Sherman's system the best...????? Tannehill,,,,,,that's who you start.

Back
Top Bottom