• First game

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • During the season

Votes: 92 35.8%
  • Next year

Votes: 135 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he'll sit a season, unless things go horribly. Give him a season or two to develop a bit, then see what he's got.

I say let him sit this year, unless we are out of playoff contention. If we are out of playoff contention, then let him play a few games this year to prepare for next year.

If we are eliminated from playoff contention at some point this season, i hope he plays from there on out. He should be entrenched as the starter going into 2013 unless Moore or Garrard has a fantastic season. We will have even more of a reason to watch the end of preseason games intently to see if flashes some skills early on.

I wouldn't be adverse to him sitting 2 seasons and start in 2014!

The only way that happens IMO is if the Dolphins go to the Super Bowl with one of the VET QB's in 2012. I don't see that happening. 1-year is a lot to ask as it is, 2-years seems to be an impossible amount of time.

As much as I agree with waiting for him to be totally ready, we do have to remember he is a #8 pick. That alone brings a lot of pressure. Never mind the irrational rantings of the Dolphin fans base as a whole.

This poll is not very good or something. People say he will start next year as the highest rank, yet most predict us having a losing season. If we were losing, why not start him towards the end of this season?

Don't rush him, let him walk before he runs.

We don't play the chargers this year so our qbs aren't getting hurt :-). San Diego seems to be the place where qbs die.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom