POLL:Who is our biggest rivalry in the entire NFL? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL:Who is our biggest rivalry in the entire NFL?

Who is our biggest rivalry?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 100 27.0%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 207 55.9%
  • Buffallo Bills

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa Bay Bucs

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Other(why)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
ive always hated the raiders and that playoff game with jj johnsons 200 yd game was great

kashbo said:
of corse the stinkin jets
J E T S SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

I've always hated that stupid chant. It's almost as bad as Philadelphia's chant. I remember my only game ever in Miami I herd that stupid thing countless times. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! After the night, I wanted to just get all of them together and yell, "GOOD FOR YOU, YOU CAN SPELL!" LOL! I was angry that night.

Any team can make one of those stupid things, look I made one for us. F-I-N-S FINS! FINS! FINS!

jhortondj2 said:
OAKLAND 18, MIAMI 12 (1 tie) Lowest win Pct. vs any team.....I Hate em!!!!!!!!!! 4 playoff games lifetime OAKLAND 3, MIAMI 1.....I Hate em!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you, I HATE THE RAIDERS :fire:

I think people are getting confused. A rivalry is NOT the team you have to beat to win the division, it is the team you hate the most. Yes the Pats are the team we have to beat to win the division, but the JETS are our most hated through the years.
We have killed the pats and bills through the years, but the jets are the only team that actually has a wiining record vs us in our division. As a matter of fact only the jets,giants,jags,raiders,houston, have a winning record vs us all time. Only the Jets and Raiders have more than a one game lead on us. And we can catch the jets if we sweep them this year. There are a few other teams that we are tied with bucs,49ers but if we sweep the jets this year, and beat the jags, and houston, we will only be behind the giants (who we play in 07) and raiders. That would be awesome to have a winning record vs every team in the league. Or at least it would be something we could brag about until we catch the steelers in all time SB wins......in about 5 more years.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
I think people are getting confused. A rivalry is NOT the team you have to beat to win the division, it is the team you hate the most. Yes the Pats are the team we have to beat to win the division, but the JETS are our most hated through the years.
We have killed the pats and bills through the years, but the jets are the only team that actually has a wiining record vs us in our division. As a matter of fact only the jets,giants,jags,raiders,houston, have a winning record vs us all time. Only the Jets and Raiders have more than a one game lead on us. And we can catch the jets if we sweep them this year. There are a few other teams that we are tied with bucs,49ers but if we sweep the jets this year, and beat the jags, and houston, we will only be behind the giants (who we play in 07) and raiders. That would be awesome to have a winning record vs every team in the league. Or at least it would be something we could brag about until we catch the steelers in all time SB wins......in about 5 more years.
:yeahthat:

if we are looking at excluding afc east guys then the biggest rival will be the Indianapolis colts. they used to be in our division and there is still some hard feelings when we play that team

God I hate the Jets so freakin much. There fans are so freakin annoying I hate them so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate any team as much as the Bills...my most memorable years as a phins fan were dominated by the Bills kicking our ***** in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom