POLL: Who is/was the best Dolphins QB post-Marino? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Who is/was the best Dolphins QB post-Marino?

Who is/was the best Dolphins QB post-Marino?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!! They where all crap compared to Marino and thats the biggest reason our offense hasn't been able to put points on the board. Thank God for Cam. Its going in the right direction

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!! They where all crap compared to Marino and thats the biggest reason our offense hasn't been able to put points on the board. Thank God for Cam. Its going in the right direction

You missed the point of the thread...The thread is not comparing our past QB's to Marino, the thread is asking who was the best post Marino QB...Thats not a comparison

And I agree with your points on the board and going in the right direction synopsis

Fiedler. He never got the respect he deserved.

Well I would say also Fiedler if you go by record. Unfortunately Fiedler was terrible and did not get much respect playwise. Maybe if he had an arm opposing defenses feared. And had no turnovers.

Sadly the only ones I consider anything anygood were ones that never really got a shot. Thanks to a bonehead of a head coach. I thought Griese would do ok. And Damon never got his shot early after Dan left. Although he probably should have. All others have been terrible. I had hoped Culpepper would show more promise considering his size and arm. Too bad he doesn't seem to have the head for reading defenses better. Otherwise I think he might have been given more of a shot in Miami.

The Keebler Elf by far, plus he was the only scrub of the bunch that was able to beat buffalo.

Why did Green get put in this poll, he hasn't even played for us yet. Also Culpepper hasn't had a chance yet he only played about 4 games last year. There was only Fiedler that played well for the dolphins at QB since Marino, and Harrington wasn't half bad, but are coaches are mad so they thought they would just let him go

Back
Top Bottom