(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was warming up to the idea of taking a gamble on Tua with the 5th but I've recently changed my mind. I would prefer to choose an immediate impact player for this D. Isaiah Simmons pleeaaaase! :)

That's exactly what I've been thinking these last 20 years....If we could only get a tweener ....not big enough to be a LB,and to slow to be a true safety.
That's whats been missing..forget about a franchise QB..what will that get ya?

I’d say Tua or Herbert at five, but at the same time I wouldn’t be against going non-QB BPA and drafting someone like Fromm or Hurts on day two/three.

I’d say Tua or Herbert at five, but at the same time I wouldn’t be against going non-QB BPA and drafting someone like Fromm or Hurts on day two/three.
I doubt either lasts until day 3.

I prefer not to use #5 on either Tua or Herbert, but if Grier/Flores has a strong conviction, It is what it is.

I have no doubt that Flores would be ecstatic to have a versatile playmaker in Simmons. Grab the best offensive lineman with our 1b pick and then Jacob Eason as our 1c! Eason can sit for a year and learn behind Fitz.

That's exactly what I've been thinking these last 20 years....If we could only get a tweener ....not big enough to be a LB,and to slow to be a true safety.
That's whats been missing..forget about a franchise QB..what will that get ya?
A tiny little hobbit that spends his career rehabbing on IR but he would be a franchise hobbit

I doubt either lasts until day 3.

I prefer not to use #5 on either Tua or Herbert, but if Grier/Flores has a strong conviction, It is what it is.

I don’t think they will either. I wouldn’t be against pickle by one with a second or third round pick, but if we decided to build the trenches on one and two, and somehow Fromm or Hurts is there in the fourth round, then I’d run the card to the card to the podium.

Now why would you suppose I've only been around for 2 years? You have to be smarter than that.
It could be the fact that you joined in 2018, which would make it more like 1.5 years. However, if you're one of those really cool guys that got banned and then decided to make another account and hang around...

Having said that. . .

Wow your 2 year record here makes you a sage
Yeah, because being a member here for a longer time means you're much more knowledgeable...

It could be the fact that you joined in 2018, which would make it more like 1.5 years. However, if you're one of those really cool guys that got banned and then decided to make another account and hang around...

Having said that. . .

Yeah, because being a member here for a longer time means you're much more knowledgeable...
Hey man, I dont disagree with your second point, you could have been here 3 days and have 5 posts but be Bill belichick behind that keyboard. BUT- did you see his original post even?

Tua will fail and Dolphins fans on this forum will look stupid ONCE again.

Yep everyone here, the whole of FH, we are just so stupid

Hey man, I dont disagree with your second point, you could have been here 3 days and have 5 posts but be Bill belichick behind that keyboard. BUT- did you see his original post even?
Everyone makes stupid posts. There are a lot of guys that make them often. I'm just saying that Join Date isn't indicative of quality posts or being wise. Hell, I'm a testament to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom