(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been an advocate of drafting Burrow longer than most everyone on here, but after the Tua injury and wins by Miami, I'd have to say no. I'm not for giving up the farm for one player.

If I had a farm, I’d give it up. Burrow handles pocket pressure better than about 90% of the current starting QBs in the NFL. He’s incredible.

Watching the championship game when the LSU RB Edwards Elaire or whatever his name is declares for the draft that kid is going to be a guy i wan't.. Watched him against bama and watched him in this championship game.. That guy runs angry ala Marion Barber, When he needs yards he will give max effort he is going to be a pretty good runningback in the NFL from what i've seen

Don't tell me to google or do my own research. I'm asking you, because you obviously know who these smart teams are. Which ones draft QBs fairly regularly, and how often is that?
I feel the pats drafted a bunch during Brady time

Herbert, Fromm, Eason, and Love all have pluses and minuses. I've been putting Eason or Fromm in most of my drafts... mostly due to cost vs. Risk.
Herbert, Fromm or Eason. Not a fan of Love at this point

Herbert, Fromm or Eason. Not a fan of Love at this point
Hell yeah lets wait till round two or later so all the good QB's can get snatched up and we will sneak in and steal the last chip out the bag..
Strategy has worked flawless for us (Tannehill,Henne,White,Beck) All were nowhere near the top of the QB list in their drafts.

Dolphin fans complain about wanting things to change yet want to keep doing the same thing! Going cheap for the most important position on the team lmao :good:

Hell yeah lets wait till round two or later so all the good QB's can get snatched up and we will sneak in and steal the last chip out the bag..
Strategy has worked flawless for us (Tannehill,Henne,White,Beck) All were nowhere near the top of the QB list in their drafts.

Dolphin fans complain about wanting things to change yet want to keep doing the same thing! Going cheap for the most important position on the team lmao :good:
When did I ever say wait till the 2nd to draft a qb? You're funny. Which specific qb cult do you belong too?

When did I ever say wait till the 2nd to draft a qb? You're funny. Which specific qb cult do you belong too?
I'd say it's fairly obvious, given who he dismissed out of hand.

Well for the record I'm not part of any qb cult. I feel there are multiple qbs in this draft that FloCo. can be successful with. I'm pretty sure when we draft a qb I'm not going to be upset.

None of us have a clue which QBs Flores and Grier really want.
Oh... we can say, they've been scouting this guy, or everybody knows they want that guy... but c'mon... they're scouting all of them, and they are going out of the way to muddy the waters.

There are guys on the list I like more or less than the others, but I'm not going to throw a tantrum if they take the 'wrong' guy.

Now, think about how many here can't say those same words. There will be a hurricane of crying on draft day.

Don't belong to any cult, I'm just enjoying the ride cause realistically we are gonna get 2nd or 3rd dibs anyways so whats the point of wanting any of them? I know what QB's are good but i'm just going to watch and see where the chips fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom