(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have 14 Draft picks (and $95M in our back pocket to acquire free agents), we need top quality players not just the acquisition of more Draft picks.

I'd gladly take two #1s for a higher #1. Perhaps a LT and Edge in exchange for one injury prone QB.

Isaiah. He replaces the loss of Fitz. He may actually be better than Fitz. And he is way on-board with the multi-position schemes.

He's a bigger stronger version of Fitz. How he's able to move his hips in coverage like a DB yet he hits the run POA with such strength and tenacity... you almost forget ohhh yeah he's also an incredible pass rusher.

How far would you be willing to drop from 5?
For me it would depend upon the return, and the specific team.

In general, though, not past @ #15.

Even that depends on the actual draft day plan.

For me it would depend upon the return, and the specific team.

In general, though, not past @ #15.

Even that depends on the actual draft day plan.
My take is the 5 pick will yield a blue chip for sure. I personally want to keep that one.
I think 18 can easily turn into a late 1st with a top 40 pick next year. I think that yield is a lil better but that's just me
But agree it completely hinges on Flo's plan plus how the board falls. Also, other teams draft day trades.

My take is the 5 pick will yield a blue chip for sure. I personally want to keep that one.
I think 18 can easily turn into a late 1st with a top 40 pick next year. I think that yield is a lil better but that's just me
But agree it completely hinges on Flo's plan plus how the board falls. Also, other teams draft day trades.

I would prefer not to trade #5, as well, and realistically, Carolina at #7 is the only team that I consider without getting way overpaid for the move.

Teams like Indy, or Atlanta would have to give way more than trade chart value to get me to move down that far.

There could be other teams wanting to trade up for Tua. I say survey the proposals and see what you can get. We have two years to become a legit contender with a significant leap next season. Take BPA at #5 or trade the pick.

Drafting Tua is banking on his recovery and ability to stay healthy in the future which he hasnt proven with his past. Im not sure the chance is worth taking.

Was just reading that Washington is switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3... meaning that they'll likely carry 2-3 more Defensive linemen than they did this year.

Seems to me that Chase Young to the Redskins make more sense than ever.

Was just reading that Washington is switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3... meaning that they'll likely carry 2-3 more Defensive linemen than they did this year.

Seems to me that Chase Young to the Redskins make more sense than ever.
Agree. I thought the same think when I read about the switch. Add the fact that CY is my fav player in the draft I personally can't see how they pass on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom