(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see there’s only a handful of people in this forum that would pass over Tua.

Doesn’t matter anyways, none of us are GMs so what any of us thinks mean absolutely diddly squat.

Since 2010 the Broncos have drafted the most QB's (7). Two in the 1st round, two in the 2nd round, and three in the late rounds.

The Browns have drafted six QB's. Three in the first round and another three in the 2nd-3rd round. The Patriots have also drafted six QB's but none in the 1st round. Two were in the 2nd and all the rest were later picks.

The Cardinals (2 in the 1st), Titans (2 in the 1st), Jets (1 in the 1st), Jaguars (2 in the 1st), Eagles (1 in the 1st), and the Bills (2 in the 1st)....have all taken five QB's in the draft since 2010.

I might say the Patriots have been smart. Not sure I'd say that about the rest. Pretty much, you go get a QB and stand pat until you have to go get another one.....or you make half a** attempts to get one year after year. If you are astute maybe you draft a QB and flip him for more.

Simmons with the 5th
Chaisson with the 18th
Love or OL with the 26th

Don't tell me to google or do my own research. I'm asking you, because you obviously know who these smart teams are. Which ones draft QBs fairly regularly, and how often is that?
Well... without doing too much (read... any) research, the Patriots managed to develop both Gappopalo and Brissette, while in possession of their starter.

Well... without doing too much (read... any) research, the Patriots managed to develop both Gappopalo and Brissette, while in possession of their starter.
Weren't those guys drafted in the last 8 years or so? Two guys in 8 years, while fielding an aging QB, is fairly regularly?

These are only the ones who worked out... you can add in the ones currently on the roster as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom