Positives about today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives about today!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Starting this thread to post some positives I felt about today’s game feel free to add on to things you liked. Obviously it was still ugly, as it will be all season. So really reaching here for the minuscule silver linings.

-Taco Charlton sack, came in a few days ago and he made a nice play on an athletic QB who is not easy to get down.

-Michael Deiter stepping in at LT on the fly, it wasn’t all good but I saw a few good blocks and he didn’t look like he got overwhelmed.

-Kenyan Drake, the fumble was horrendous. But he’s way better than ballage and needs to be featured more. Nice positive runs and had a few nice screens.

-Steven Parker had a real nice break from the safety position to get a near int.

-Bobby McCain made some plays at safety, looked a little more comfortable back there.

-Godchaux had some nice run stuffs against a good OL

-Jerome Baker had a sequence where he came of the edge and stuffed an Elliot run on a backside pursuit and followed that up with a PBU on Elliot on and angle route.

-Rosen showed some potential, he avoided pressure and made some throws in the first half. Second half he kinda fell apart which was disappointing.

Who is Steven Parker?
I had the same thought when I saw him today.

Also regarding Taco’s “sack”, Dak had like 10 minutes to throw and held onto the ball and eventually got taken down, so it wasn’t exactly a barn burner. But guess we will take what we can get.

Starting this thread to post some positives I felt about today’s game feel free to add on to things you liked. Obviously it was still ugly, as it will be all season. So really reaching here for the minuscule silver linings.

-Taco Charlton sack, came in a few days ago and he made a nice play on an athletic QB who is not easy to get down.

-Michael Deiter stepping in at LT on the fly, it wasn’t all good but I saw a few good blocks and he didn’t look like he got overwhelmed.

-Kenyan Drake, the fumble was horrendous. But he’s way better than ballage and needs to be featured more. Nice positive runs and had a few nice screens.

-Steven Parker had a real nice break from the safety position to get a near int.

-Bobby McCain made some plays at safety, looked a little more comfortable back there.

-Godchaux had some nice run stuffs against a good OL

-Jerome Baker had a sequence where he came of the edge and stuffed an Elliot run on a backside pursuit and followed that up with a PBU on Elliot on and angle route.

-Rosen showed some potential, he avoided pressure and made some throws in the first half. Second half he kinda fell apart which was disappointing.

Drake sucks just as much Kalen. How many times is he gonna fumble in big spots trying to get in the end zone. At best Drake is a 3rd running back. I don’t see the love for this guy

Drake sucks just as much Kalen. How many times is he gonna fumble in big spots trying to get in the end zone. At best Drake is a 3rd running back. I don’t see the love for this guy
He wasn’t even the guy at Alabama. He had one 5 game stretch two years ago where he led the league in rushing and fans have overrated him ever since.

Pittsburgh and Miami fighting for #1 & 2 in the draft. Keep one and trade the other for a kings ransom. Out of curiosity how far in the distance can we collect draft picks (how many years? 2022, 2023?).

Josh Rosen is why I tuned in today. If Drake hadn't fumbled would the game have been different? Disappointing 2nd half as the offensive line was decimated. As much as I would like to see what Rosen can bring this year, how can we get any real read on his abilities? If he keeps getting beat up he will be ruined. What a pathetic waste of a draft pick and career.

Pittsburgh and Miami fighting for #1 & 2 in the draft. Keep one and trade the other for a kings ransom. Out of curiosity how far in the distance can we collect draft picks (how many years? 2022, 2023?).

Josh Rosen is why I tuned in today. If Drake hadn't fumbled would the game have been different? Disappointing 2nd half as the offensive line was decimated. As much as I would like to see what Rosen can bring this year, how can we get any real read on his abilities? If he keeps getting beat up he will be ruined. What a pathetic waste of a draft pick and career.

Good god dude, it’s one game. Doesn’t mean his career is over with. Facepalm at its best

Back
Top Bottom