Positives from bills game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from bills game!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is probably the hardest one for me to write. Obviously I’m as frustrated as everyone.

- Andrew Van Ginkel continues to look like a stud, he is developing into a probowl caliber LB.
- Xavien Howard got to 10 interceptions which is just incredible hasn’t been done in 14 years.
- Byron Jones interception was unbelievable, easily his best play as a dolphin.
- Devante Parker made some plays especially the drive to open up second half he was unguardable.
- Overall 10 wins is awesome and if before the season I told you Miami was gonna win 10 games and have a top 5 pick I’m sure everyone would have taken that. Missing out (most likely) on the playoffs sucks. But now let’s cheer for titans and jags and see what happens. As bad as our offense is we have the resources to improve.

This is probably the hardest one for me to write. Obviously I’m as frustrated as everyone.

- Andrew Van Ginkel continues to look like a stud, he is developing into a probowl caliber LB.
- Xavien Howard got to 10 interceptions which is just incredible hasn’t been done in 14 years.
- Byron Jones interception was unbelievable, easily his best play as a dolphin.
- Devante Parker made some plays especially the drive to open up second half he was unguardable.
- Overall 10 wins is awesome and if before the season I told you Miami was gonna win 10 games and have a top 5 pick I’m sure everyone would have taken that. Missing out (most likely) on the playoffs sucks. But now let’s cheer for titans and jags and see what happens. As bad as our offense is we have the resources to improve.
I guess it’s about time to pour a glass of bourbon

Honestly biggest positive may be the team realizing they are farther away from contention than they thought.

Today showed this isn’t as simple as 2-4 player additions and retaining all of these people. Some people we counted on today were absolutely horrendous.
Perfectly stated. Couldn’t agree more

Positive - we were still in the playoff race at kick off time which is a massive achievement in itself.

Other than that ya got me!

Poor game but season has been positive I thought 8-8 would have been progress so 10-6 has exceeded that. Today has shown that as of today we are not good enough to compete in the AFC. Another year of growth for our coach, our OL and our QB (he will be starter next year) as well as 4 draft picks in the first two rounds and we are not in cap hell like some teams give me hope. Today smarts though.

Back
Top Bottom