Positives from bills game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from bills game!

Positives from the Bills game? We won’t have to watch another this season.

Inspite of the loss and the heartbreak, Miami is in a good spot moving forward. Lots of positive vibes from the coaching staff and players. They've got to learn how to handle Buffalo, if their going to make any kind of noise in the future.

A good reality check. Can you imagine the final score, had the Bills needed to win this game for a top seed and left Allen in all game?
This team is young. And probably 20 players could be upgraded. In a sense, that's a positive- that a young team with limited talent could win 10 games. But they are banging on the bottom side of the floor of the elite teams' penthouses.
We all knew this would take time. A lot of us sensed Year 4 of the Flores Regime. We got teased this year- really teased- for good or bad, it was a fun season, and thank God for that with all that is going on.
Remember, it is only the end of year 2, and we have a great coach. I think next year is still a building year, and we have our struggles. Look how long it took Andy Reid in KC. We just need to savor the good, and realize that this loss isn't the end of anything. It's just a marker.
I still think it's 2022 when we start knocking down doors.

Sorry for me there is absolutely no positive to take from this game. I lost some respect for Flores and this team after that embarrassing effort.

Hanging 56 on a team with half of them from backups will guarantee their offensive coordinator will get a HC job which means we can pretend that Allen won't be a top 5 QB without him next season until the games start, at least.

This is probably the hardest one for me to write. Obviously I’m as frustrated as everyone.

- Andrew Van Ginkel continues to look like a stud, he is developing into a probowl caliber LB.
- Xavien Howard got to 10 interceptions which is just incredible hasn’t been done in 14 years.
- Byron Jones interception was unbelievable, easily his best play as a dolphin.
- Devante Parker made some plays especially the drive to open up second half he was unguardable.
- Overall 10 wins is awesome and if before the season I told you Miami was gonna win 10 games and have a top 5 pick I’m sure everyone would have taken that. Missing out (most likely) on the playoffs sucks. But now let’s cheer for titans and jags and see what happens. As bad as our offense is we have the resources to improve.
positives? NONE!!!

Honestly biggest positive may be the team realizing they are farther away from contention than they thought.

Today showed this isn’t as simple as 2-4 player additions and retaining all of these people. Some people we counted on today were absolutely horrendous.
I never thought that in the slightest.

Need many upgrades.

Fortunately we will have 4 picks in the top 65 (give or take).

This is a nothing game for me.

I took nothing positive from it. Atrocious football game by the offense, defense, special teams, and the entire coaching staff. Outcoached and outplayed in all phases. Dominated.

The biggest positive is we are finally onto an exciting off-season that will make or break this team's chances of taking the next step. We shall see what Mr. Grier has in store with the resources he has. The offense needs a turnaround similar to the defense from 2019 to 2020.

This is probably the hardest one for me to write. Obviously I’m as frustrated as everyone.

- Andrew Van Ginkel continues to look like a stud, he is developing into a probowl caliber LB.
- Xavien Howard got to 10 interceptions which is just incredible hasn’t been done in 14 years.
- Byron Jones interception was unbelievable, easily his best play as a dolphin.
- Devante Parker made some plays especially the drive to open up second half he was unguardable.
- Overall 10 wins is awesome and if before the season I told you Miami was gonna win 10 games and have a top 5 pick I’m sure everyone would have taken that. Missing out (most likely) on the playoffs sucks. But now let’s cheer for titans and jags and see what happens. As bad as our offense is we have the resources to improve.
Very good post man! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom