Positives from bills game! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from bills game!

It was a failed plan. It is a failure.
I don't think it was a failed plan. I think the plan was to build the foundation and then add the skill talent.

The offensive line was much better than last year. Plus, Davis was a great addition on the defensive line.

That's not to say every pick turned out, but I do think it was a good plan.

I don't think it was a failed plan. I think the plan was to build the foundation and then add the skill talent.

Picks 30 and 39 do not move the needle, those were a failure. Claypool, Higgins, Pittman, Mims were available, Taylor, Dobbins, AJ Dillon. instead we got Hunt and Igby.
Last years picks in rounds 2 and 4 were an utter failure (Rosen.)

Picks 30 and 39 do not move the needle, those were a failure. Claypool, Higgins, Pittman, Mims were available, Taylor, Dobbins, AJ Dillon. instead we got Hunt and Igby.
Those are fair points.

Hunt could end up being a 10-15 year starter, though. Who knows with the running backs. Typically, more like 4-5 years.

The Iggy pick looks questionable, but Howard was coming off an injury so I can see that.

Would I prefer Taylor over Hunt year one? Absolutely. Long-term, let's see what the Dolphins do this year. I expect Grier to focus on skill positions.

Too soon to judge Igby and Hunt. They play positions that generally take over a year to adjust to the NFL game. The trade for Rosen ... ugh.

Too soon to judge Igby and Hunt. They play positions that generally take over a year to adjust to the NFL game. The trade for Rosen ... ugh.
There is not a chance Hunt and Igby will be better on rookie contract than those skill position players. And it is not even close, and there were not close as prospects or in college as far as players and production.

You will defend it whether it is good or bad. Does not matter what. Either way it was great.
Could just as easily say that you will criticize it, good or bad. Does not matter what.

I thought hunt was best rookie by end of the year besides Davis the d tackle.

jackson struggled and kindly was struggling with injury. Next year we need playmakers who put fear in other teams and they have to do it as rookies.

we never seem to get that .

Back
Top Bottom