Positives from Browns game! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Browns game!

I was flipping between that game too, Finley is spectacularly bad. They have no chance of beating us with him under center, they need to go back to Dalton if they really care about winning a game this season. He took a terrible sack on their final drive, holding onto the ball way to long to virtually end the game.
Wonder if they do go back to Dalton against us and so win thus not going 0-16 but still end with the no 1 pick.

So hard to force myself to watch. And if I'm being honest I'm not really watching, its just background noise.

Cleveland's run game allowed them to control the game. At times I thought Fitz lacked any pop on his throws (maybe the shoulder issue) and we all knew Jarvis had a point to prove.

I'm not that sold on Mayfield and think he believes in his own hype. I can't see the Bengals winning a game they are that bad. Nice to move back into the top 3 for picks and let's hope we can move up one more before the season is done.

Cleveland's run game allowed them to control the game. At times I thought Fitz lacked any pop on his throws (maybe the shoulder issue) and we all knew Jarvis had a point to prove.

I'm not that sold on Mayfield and think he believes in his own hype. I can't see the Bengals winning a game they are that bad. Nice to move back into the top 3 for picks and let's hope we can move up one more before the season is done.
Not sure the move from 2 to 3 matters. It's widely assumed the Gmen go OT with thier first pick.

Not safe to assume, though.

Tyler Boyd grrrrr.

Wasn’t he bitching last week about targets?

How you gonna F that up?

Wasn’t quite as bad as Allen Hurns last week because Devin Bush made a great play.....which is being credited to Minkah Fitzpatrick around here.

I’m not sure that was a catch by today’s definition of what a catch is. Possession 2 feet plus a football move

but I’m not surprised the Steelers got the benefit of the doubt

He had a great special teams tackle. I didn’t expect to see him fly in there and make that tackle.

He looks pretty heady and assignment sound. We will see if he can do anything as a pass rusher. He also looks undersized or light in the pants for edge rush work

He looks pretty heady and assignment sound. We will see if he can do anything as a pass rusher. He also looks undersized or light in the pants for edge rush work
I agree with that, first thing I initially thought was he looks a bit light for that role as a rusher.

I still think we can get to 2 before seasons over.

of course the shines come off this qb class some of late so I’m not so sure miami has to at all cost get there anymore if we don’t with our own pick.

Chase young and Andrew thomas are nice carrots for a small move back from a top 3 team.

so we have that going for us.

Other positive is that Mike Gesicki got his first NFL touchdown. Yes, it's taken way longer than it should have, but I see Gesicki progressively growing in confidence - he has clearly improved under Flores. After last season, there were a stack of FH posters writing him off as another Egnew. (Mike Egnew was the Dolphins TE from the 2012 Draft - 3rd round. He was last seen dressing in the "TD" Dolphin costume because he needed more on the field experience).

Back
Top Bottom