Positives from today’s game week 6 edition! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from today’s game week 6 edition!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
1) Obviously the biggest positive is draft order, call it the Tua bowl or whatever you want but this is the big win from today.
2) Mark Walton played very well, he’s our bes RB right now, drake and Ballage have been major disappointments but he was a nice find.
3) There was only 2 Defenders who looked to make any major impact and that was Raekwon and Vince Biegel. McMillan is putting together a rock solid season, for a guy who people thought was a possible fringe roster guy he’s been the star of our defense. Biegel had a few pressures and almost forced an INT.
4) Fitzpatrick played pretty well, and even though he almost won us this game which would have been bad, after watching 3 quarters of Josh Rosen the charisma and excitement Fitz brought was exciting. I think I’ve seen enough of Rosen to know he’s not it. I hope we get to see a little more Fitz throughout the rest of the season.
5) Mike Gesicki has his best game as a dolphin. He made one spectacular catch and created separation on a few other occasions which is progress for him. It’s not drastic but he’s improving and that’s encouraging.
6) Wilkins goal line stuff was a really big play.
7) Preston Williams did solid on punt return, no major mistakes a few nice returns.

Mark Walton was one of the very few bright spots in today’s game, every time he touched the ball I was expecting him to break a big gainer. Nik Needham played serviceable in that corner spot as well.

Rowe was solid today.

Reshad Jones was really good I saw him make a few plays in the backfield against AP.

Biegel was really good too I am actually intrigued by that trade more and more.

I gave the OP a like cause it’s a nice post but I don’t need to see any more of Chitzpatrick. He sucks and no matter what he did today he still sucks and he’s unwatchable as a starter.

I gave the OP a like cause it’s a nice post but I don’t need to see any more of Chitzpatrick. He sucks and no matter what he did today he still sucks and he’s unwatchable as a starter.
For a minute I thought “Chitzpatrick” was another no name player Miami signed before the game that I didn’t know about lol

Catch the ball or not Drake wouldn't have gotten a single step in the direction of the EZ with the defender hitting him the second he caught it. Stupid play call after throwing 239 screens during the game. They knew there had to be one more in there and it might as well have been there.

Back
Top Bottom