Positives from tonight’s game!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from tonight’s game!!!

Seiler does need more snaps.

Isaiah Ford has become our money guy on third and short.

I think Howard is starting to like his new role as goal line RB.

Fitzmagic was running tough and accurate as heck.

Our line looks above average with room to grow.

Van Noy. fumble and recovery was play of the game. Nice to see X get interception.

Gesicki will be all-pro this year. OL is physical. Soon Hunt will play RT.

Some LBs looked bad in coverage and tackling. CBs were good. Looks like Safeties were rotated in and coverage schemes were mixed up which worked well. Middle of the defense needs to improve against the run. Seiler and Ogbah had good games and Van Noy great game.

Whole offense was good. DVP should not have additional time to heal the hamstring next week.

Van Noy has still put up some of the ugliest play for 2 and a half games....i can only hope things get better.

Oh positive.

The big uglies.

And this was with people such as Tae Hayes and Jomal Wiltz, oops, Jamal Perry running around back there.

How we ever stop anybody with the likes of that is a blessing.

good pressure by our front 4 in this game. some good and timely blitz calls as well. it was obvious that our DL didn't fear Minshew's ability to run. i didn't see anyone tee off vs. Buffalo and NE like last night.

communication in the secondary was better, too. we also did a much better job of mixing man and zone coverage.

Solomon Kindley is fun to watch. overall the OL continues to impress.

play calling by Chan Gailey was creative early on. he dialed it back in the 2nd half and it showed, but generelly a well prepped game plan IMO

Fitzmagic showed up.

Gaskins remains the best option at RB, Howard is doing what he was brought here to do.

A good team performance with a morale boosting W on the road. Things will only get better as well. Too early to criticise this team, I understand it but don’t agree with it.

Back
Top Bottom