[possibility] Teddy Bridgewater To Fins (as Backup)? Update: Bridgewater To Saints For A 3rd | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[possibility] Teddy Bridgewater To Fins (as Backup)? Update: Bridgewater To Saints For A 3rd

I would trade a 5th round pick for him. Don't think the Dolphins would and almost certain that the Jets would not trade him to the Dolphins for anything less than a day two pick. Doubt even a 3rd rounder would get it done. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

The Jets would never trade him to us, barring a MASSIVE overpayment.

The Jets will not keep 3 QBs. They will prob keep Darnold and McCown. TB or McCown will be cut and hopefully we pick them up. Our backups are complete jokes

Quite a few teams had ? at QB before the draft. Some still do. I don't know which teams liked him for their system enough to sign off on the knee any more than you know he chose the Jets over other possibly interested teams. Only certainties are in the form of $$$.

You should name them, because for the life of me I can’t think of a better situation for Teddy.

Reports are Jets getting a 3rd Round pick.

All in all. Jets paid $1 Mill for a 3rd round pick.

Really great return on investment by the Jets. You don't see that everyday.

Brutal for the Saints to give up the pick but the contract is a steal. Not the worst idea to try and "groom" Bridgewater for a year before possibly giving him a chance to be a starter again once DB is gone. If he's healthy enough to play today then he will be even healthier once he hits the field again.

Just goes to show you how different value for a player might be from team to team.

It really is looking like the Jests are gonna be nasty next year (and years to come). I hate it.

I'm waiting for the comments of people upset that the Dolphins didn't trade a 3rd for him...

Back
Top Bottom