Post your Preseason 2007 Top 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your Preseason 2007 Top 10

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know Florida just won the national championship and they deserve to be #1. But I'm telling you right now they won't be. As long as there is a USC in the world, the media will always vote them #1. If there was a way they could vote USC higher than #1, they'd do it.

But here's my crack at how the preseason polls will look. (based on returning talent and schedule.)

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. West Virginia
6. Texas
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Wisconsin
10. Ohio State

I know Florida just won the national championship and they deserve to be #1. But I'm telling you right now they won't be. As long as there is a USC in the world, the media will always vote them #1. If there was a way they could vote USC higher than #1, they'd do it.

But here's my crack at how the preseason polls will look. (based on returning talent and schedule.)

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. West Virginia
6. Texas
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Wisconsin
10. Ohio State

!. USC
2. Michigan
3. Florida
4. West Virginia
5. LSU
6. Louisville
7. Texas
8. Tennessee
9. Californa
10. Oklahoma

Now thats how I see it at this second, But I will probably change this in the spring

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. West Virginia
6. Texas
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Wisconsin
10. Ohio State
Not bad. I hate ranking a team #1 based on them winning the previous year. I would have NO problem with UF not being #1. They'll have enough turnover to put a legit question mark on them.

1. USC (Too much media for my taste, but there's no denying their potential next year.
2. UF (They'll be 2 because of the championship, not that that's right)
3. LSU (new QB with less playing time experience than UF will put them just under)
4. Michigan (They have top 2 talent, but the way this season ended just puts more fire behind doubting that team with Carr at the helm)
5. Wisconsin (They return almost everyone. Watch out)
6. Texas (McCoy looks pretty good, and I expect him to really grow from his experience this year, and I think they have some solid returners, although I could be mistaken
7. OSU (With all the youth on that D, I have trouble putting them even this low. I probably should have them a spot or two higher)
8. Auburn (The talent just keeps on rolling)
9. WV? (ugh that defense sucks, but the offense will be even more experienced)
10. Lousiville? (Too many quesitons with new coach, probably will lose Bush and Brohm after Petrino left)

I'm not sure about the last three. I need to research this a little more.

yeah, but lsu just lost fisher.

plus they start with 2 losses automatically by having les miles as coach

yeah, but lsu just lost fisher.

plus they start with 2 losses automatically by having les miles as coach

You wouldn't believe how many LSU fans are happy about that.

...and what does Les Miles have to do other than finish in the top 5 his first two seasons to prove he's a good coach?

USC is going to be #0.5, something unprecidented in college football. :lol:

Assuming Brohm + Bush return to Louisville:

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Florida
4. Louisville
5. LSU
6. Texas
7. Auburn
8. Ohio State
9. Wisconsin
10. West Virginia

#1) USC
#2) Michigan
#3) Texas
#4) Florida
#5) Auburn
#6) Wisconsin
#7) LSU
#8) West Virginia
#9) Ohio St.
#10) UCLA

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. West Virginia
6. Texas
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Wisconsin
10. Ohio State
This is how I think they should rank them

1.USC
2.LSU
3.Gators
4.Michigan
5.WVU
6.Texas
7.Auburn
8.Ohio State
9.Wisconsin
10.Boise State

Surprised to see so many of you rank Auburn so high.

1)USC- It sucks I know, The Pats of the NCCA.
2)Florida
3)LSU
4)Miiiiiiiiiiiiichigan
5)WVU
Ican't think of the next 5.

Back
Top Bottom